Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Combining Doubled Items In Guild Bank

BigBoi314
BigBoi314
✭✭
Does anyone know how to get the items in the Guild Bank that are split between how many were added each time, to combine into one? We have a LOT OF stuff, mainly crafting materials, that have like one in a group and three in a group or more and it's just driving my OCD crazy! Any tips to combine them would be extremely appreciated!
  • Stalwart385
    Stalwart385
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's a pain really. You can't combine them while in the guild bank. You have to pull them out, combine them, then put them back in.

If you are on PC you can get a mod called Roomba. It's a necessity for anyone trying to manage the guild bank. It will do this for you relatively quickly.

If you're wondering. You used to be able to combine things while in the guild bank. This lead to some dupping bugs, so it was quickly removed. They said they would eventually fix it so that you could combine them in the guild bank again. But like anything that a mod was able to supplement, it was put on the back burner. With the onset of console, I'd imagine it will be brought to the forefront again.
    Edited by Stalwart385 on June 20, 2015 5:20PM
  • BigBoi314
    BigBoi314
    ✭✭
    I'm on the Xbox ONE and don't see any way to combine them in the game...inside the bank or out.
  • VictoriaRachel
    VictoriaRachel
    ✭✭✭
    You do not see one, because it does not exist. This has been the source of numerous complaints and hopefully will be addressed.

Currently you can with draw everything from your guild bank put it into you personal bank which re-stacks it and then put it all back again. Yes I am aware that is a stupid solution and I am really not suggesting you spend hours a day doing this to keep on top of your guild bank. It is just the only option right now so I mentioned it for completeness.
  • Stalwart385
    Stalwart385
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm flat out blown away that you can't at stack items in your inventory on console. This has to be at the forefront of things to fix.