Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

NA Server Vampire Bite

zerv-kun
zerv-kun
Yes I know there is a thread to be posting on, but that doesn't seem to be working, been looking to be bit for days.

LF: Vampire Bite.

Ebonheart Pact

PS4 NA Server

Msg me, Zerv-Kun
PSN: Zerv-Kun
ESO NA Server:
Dark Elf Sorcerer Veteran Rank 1 Seiðr
Nord DragonKnight Level 21 Odin Nikarr(Farming Motifs)

Gulid: The Shattered Legion(Ebonheart Pact)
  • Ranique
    Ranique
    ✭✭✭✭
    The reason it isn't working is cause it is hard to get a bite on the console. It is a dissease and takes time to spread.

So please keep the forum clean and don't make threads where a sticky exist!
    Through me you pass into the city of woe:
    Through me you pass into eternal pain:
    Through me among the people lost for aye.

PC player - EU
  • zerv-kun
    zerv-kun
    I am talking about a bite from another player, lol being bit in game is not hard, just a mattered of being on at the right time.

Thank you for your insight...
    PSN: Zerv-Kun
    ESO NA Server:
    Dark Elf Sorcerer Veteran Rank 1 Seiðr
    Nord DragonKnight Level 21 Odin Nikarr(Farming Motifs)

Gulid: The Shattered Legion(Ebonheart Pact)
  • Ranique
    Ranique
    ✭✭✭✭
    zerv-kun wrote: »
    I am talking about a bite from another player, lol being bit in game is not hard, just a mattered of being on at the right time.

Thank you for your insight...

Yes and we have a sticky thread for that. This one only polutes the forum. Pls stop it.
    Through me you pass into the city of woe:
    Through me you pass into eternal pain:
    Through me among the people lost for aye.

PC player - EU
  • ZOS_Brett
    ZOS_Brett
    ✭✭✭
    Greetings zerv-kun,

Based on all the requests we've seen posted by folks looking for vampire/werewolf bites, we've created individual threads for players on each console server to coordinate these bites. Our hope is that this will make it easier for those interested in acquiring and/or spreading vampirism and lycanthropy to do just that. Please use the thread for your console and server to post what you're looking for or find willing victims.

Xbox One - NA
    Xbox One - EU
    PlayStation 4 - NA
    PlayStation 4 - EU

Additionally, we don’t allow trading or selling on the forums, so if you’re looking for a bite, or what to offer, it needs to be a free exchange. Thanks!
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited Moderation Team - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.