Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Is it worth me becoming a werewolf?

leepalmer95
leepalmer95
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Im a stamina based DH, but i've read not such good opinions about werewolf.

You get the disadvantages (psn/fighters guild skill line) while not transformed and don't receive any passive benefits like vampires do.
It costs a lot of ultimate to transform, the transformation is slow and if interrupted you lose your ultimate.
You have pre set skills and can't use any of your normal ones.

It is worth it becoming a werewolf for pve or pvp?
What actual benefits it there because i really want to become a vamp or werewolf just for the coolness.
PS4 EU DC

Current CP : 756+

I have every character level 50, both a magicka and stamina version.

RIP my effort to get 5x v16 characters...
  • Trollwut
    Trollwut
    ✭✭✭
    It is always worth, depending on the price for the bite.

You only get the disadvantages, when you are transformed into a werewolf - which is your werewolf ultimate. As long as you don't use it (remain Human), you still get the +15% Stamina regeneration bonus.

So even if you're an Magicka caster type, you profit from the passive without flaws.
  • jmaldona29
    I built my character specifically for the werewolf bite. I was going for a Vilkas like build from Skyrim. I don't regret it one bit. My build is pure stam based heavy armor greatsword. Being able to set people in fear and pounce on them is just so much fun. You will always get those that prefer one above the other but it's based on your style of playing. For instance, a lot of my friends prefer vampirism because they like the OP of the fire damage. I, on the other hand, have always preferred getting up close and personal. That for me is the werewolf.

Hope that helps.
  • Stalwart385
    Stalwart385
    ✭✭✭✭
    As was stated. There is no disadvantage for a werewolf while in human form, but you still get the stamina regen advantage. No real reason not to become werewolf.

Vamp on the other hand maintains its fire damage disadvantage while in human form.
    Edited by Stalwart385 on June 20, 2015 5:13PM
  • tplink3r1
    tplink3r1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Theres no disadvantages for being a WW.
    VR16 Templar
    VR3 Sorcerer