Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

TWO ESO LFG/LFM Sites ATM

KruxAF
KruxAF
http://www.esotulfg.com !!! the site is only a couple weeks old
so we must spread the word!! its easy to use! i discovered it a week or so ago. so far
it works great! i am in no way affiliated with this site! just sharing the treasure! ps add me on xbox one if youre
EP and play PvP alot. i am playing a healer atm. gt:KruxAF (gts are not case sensitive)
Edited by KruxAF on June 21, 2015 11:20AM
meeeeow
  • Lava_Croft
    Lava_Croft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    KruxAF wrote: »
    http://www.esotulfg.com !!! the site is only a couple weeks old
    so we must spread the word!! its easy to use! i discovered it a week or so ago. so far
    it works great! i am in no way affiliated with this site! just sharing the treasure! ps add me on xbox one if youre
    EP and play PvP alot. i am playing a healer atm. gt:KruxAF (gts are not case sensitive)
    You mean like https://www.eso-lfg.com/en/ ?
  • KruxAF
    KruxAF
    oh wow! good looks! spread the word!
    meeeeow
  • KruxAF
    KruxAF
    they were both created about the same time, still young. need more shareesssss
    meeeeow
  • Chufu
    Chufu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Mh I still have to correct you: ESO-LFG.com released 4 days before ESOTULFG.com.

It's very funny, because Garian, Keldor and I discussed about reservating the domain "esotulfg" for our project 2 weeks before the console-launch, but we thought it sounds more bad than eso-lfg.com. Therefore we saved only eso-lfg.com.

But well, now there are both projects and we think that the users should have a look at both and decide themselves, which they would use, while they have to wait ingame for the grouping-tool. Maybe it's good to use both :smile:

Edit: By the way, in the last eso-show they told, that the grouping-tool will be better in the future, so maybe we can aware an update soon.
    Edited by Chufu on June 21, 2015 11:20PM
  • KruxAF
    KruxAF
    "about the same time". most consider 4 days relatively close. in all actuality, the group finder
    will eventually become dominate solely for the fact that it is indeed ingame
    Edited by KruxAF on June 22, 2015 10:40AM
    meeeeow
  • Trollwut
    Trollwut
    ✭✭✭
    Chufu wrote: »
    Mh I still have to correct you: ESO-LFG.com released 4 days before ESOTULFG.com.

4 days IS close in time.

Chufu wrote: »
    But well, now there are both projects and we think that the users should have a look at both and decide themselves, which they would use, while they have to wait ingame for the grouping-tool. Maybe it's good to use both :smile:

Cmon, no business got big while stating "we're as good as the others, choose what you prefer".
    You need some unique features added! Then do some promisses what you can't hold and on your next update claim the exacpt opposite of it. And then, BOOM! PROFIT!
  • Pman85
    Pman85
    ✭✭✭✭
    still cant beat a good active guild!
    Guildmaster - Order of Stendarr [XB1] - Apply today!

Brought to you by Fishy Joe's....Ride the walrus!