Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

how to get to coldharbour

Endorphines
Endorphines
Soul Shriven
I'm stuck at llvl44, done all mage and fighters guild quests. I did man quest 5.5 and now I have nothing. Where do I go to get to coldharbour so I can get to 50. I also haven't done any quests at all in Reapers March as they're all green.

Thanks.. I just need to know what I can DK to get to coldharbour and lvl50
PSN: L337-Endorphines | NA Server | AD Alliance
Guardians Of Nirn guildmaster
  • Weide
    Weide
    If you finished the main quest in Reapers March, a new questline starts where you will be send to coldharbour at the end.
  • Ranique
    Ranique
    ✭✭✭✭
    Weide wrote: »
    If you finished the main quest in Reapers March, a new questline starts where you will be send to coldharbour at the end.

This, to explain further (sadly there is no official naming for it).

Besides the main story (the one with the prophet that always starts in the Harborage), there is also a main questline for zones.

Your saying you haven't done any quests in reaper's march yet, that means you have skipped that part of the questline.

The first quest of the main questline in reaper's march is: The dark man. If you don't have this, you either did do this one, use the next quest link to find the next (till you found the one that you are on) and follow that questline till you find yourself in coldharbour. If you also didn't do quests in malabal tor, use the pre-requisite quest link in the article to browse back till you found the one you are on.
    Through me you pass into the city of woe:
    Through me you pass into eternal pain:
    Through me among the people lost for aye.

PC player - EU
  • Rinmaethodain
    Rinmaethodain
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why did you start another topic?

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/182865/need-help-to-coldharbour#latest

You started in gen disc and then after 30min + you doubled it in helping players? You could have wait for ZOS mod to move it.
    Edited by Rinmaethodain on June 20, 2015 12:27PM
  • ZOS_Racheal
    ZOS_Racheal
    ✭✭✭
    Greetings Everyone,

We are going to close this duplicate thread since there is already an ongoing discussion for this question located HERE.

Please do not cross-post questions across multiple forums. Thanks!
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited Moderation Team - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.