The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

y do they delete your discussions about Warewolf bite

lefoverlasagna
lefoverlasagna
Soul Shriven
I post a ww bite or aid request an some lame deleted it
  • SLy_Kyti
    SLy_Kyti
    ✭✭✭✭
    Master Crafter: Almost all motifs
    GM~ Blades of Old Tamriel NA/AD
    Member~ NZAD
    Member~ Blades of Vengeance NA/AD
    -Tamriel College -Amazing Deals of Nirn-
    Options
  • Trollwut
    Trollwut
    ✭✭✭
    I post a ww bite or aid request an some lame deleted it

It's common sense to first read sticky posts. If not, stick to the Green Posts, to get more information about your game.
    I have to admit, the stickies are quite hidden and can't be seen on the first look.

zdfYhMY.png
    Options
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They always explain in the thread why they are locking it. Usually for a reason like this:
    We are closing this thread because we've already created individual threads for players on each console server to coordinate these bites. Our hope is that this will make it easier for those interested in acquiring and/or spreading vampirism and lycanthropy to do just that. Please use the thread for your console and server to post what you're looking for or find willing victims.

• Xbox One - NA
    • Xbox One - EU
    • PlayStation 4 - NA
    • PlayStation 4 - EU

PC users can still locate the Megathread for making requests HERE.
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    Options