Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Melee Siphon Healing?

JMadFour
JMadFour
✭✭✭✭✭
Is this possible?

Not talking mainhealing dungeons, but offhealing and contributing heals in PVP.

Deciding once and for all what my main will be. I've narrowed it down to a Nightblade or Sorcerer, both with Dual Wielding as my primary Weapon type. I'll work out a build and Second weapon after I settle on a class.

Right now just looking for some more group utility beyond DPS.

Thoughts?

Also, does it make sense to play a DW character with a Magicka focus? Or does it have to be all Staff and Robe for Magicka?
  • SOLDIER_1stClass
    SOLDIER_1stClass
    ✭✭✭✭
    I am currently running a hybrid Nightblade, however I have tiered off my responsibilities in combat and group content to mitigate my weaknesses in potency compared to focused builds. I focus on DPS as my primary with off healing being my second focus and support being last.

I understand that I will not put out as much damage or healing as a focused build however I feel like I have versatility in the group content I have done and can often help mitigate carelessness or mistakes from my group because of it. I do find my self a little squishy compared to my Dragon Knight but not to the point where it is irritating; its just noticeable.

Side note: I have not reached VR yet so I can not speak for those levels. My experience comes from group dungeons, solo play, and Cyrodill. Additionally, I currently play on PS4 and am still learning things as well.

I enjoy the game play style considerably.

Hope this helps.