Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Spells using stamina instead of magica now???

NecroCS
NecroCS
Soul Shriven
So all was going ok but now my player when ever I use a magic power its using stamina instead of magica, I've had no problems with this until tonight I've checked all my skills and items and nothing indicates that it would changed it, I've logged off and turned console off and still no change, so brought crowns to buy skill reset and that didn't do nothing, so I'm completely clueless to what this is and also out of pocket with no fix

Anyone have any ideas

Xbox One
Reguard lvl 19
Templer

Thanks
  • Elsir
    Elsir
    ✭✭✭✭
    What skill(s) are you using that you notice this with? There at lot of morphs to skills that let you choose a magicka or a stamina morph.
    Edited by Elsir on June 19, 2015 11:08PM
    Anna (AKA: Elsir)
    Templar
  • NecroCS
    NecroCS
    Soul Shriven
    Ok it was my throwing spear spell, It must of changed the use when morphing it... Thanks I didn't even know it could do that lol
  • NecroCS
    NecroCS
    Soul Shriven
    I will have to buy another re'skill potion lol
  • templesus
    templesus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    For future reference, there is a place in each faction where you can go and pay gold to respec/attributes as well, i know in ebonheart its located in mournhold, deshan
  • NecroCS
    NecroCS
    Soul Shriven
    Aww awesome thanks il have to have a look around as I'm daggerfall
  • Rosveen
    Rosveen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    templesus wrote: »
    For future reference, there is a place in each faction where you can go and pay gold to respec/attributes as well, i know in ebonheart its located in mournhold, deshan
    This. This right here. Crown Store items need to come with a warning, [snip]. I hate to think that this guy wasted real money on a scroll when he could have replaced his morphs for a handful of gold.

FYI, in the Covenant the shrines are in Wayrest, a chapel near the wayshrine.

[Moderator Note: Edited per our rules on Inappropriate Language]
    Edited by ZOS_Racheal on June 20, 2015 1:19PM
  • Rev Rielle
    Rev Rielle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NecroCS wrote: »
    Ok it was my throwing spear spell, It must of changed the use when morphing it... Thanks I didn't even know it could do that lol

When you choose a morph, the changes/additions from the original skill are highlighted at the bottom of each tool tip. If the morph will change the cost form Magicka to Stamina it will said there also. Just something to keep a lookout for in future.
    If you can be anything, be kind.