The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Imperial Armor Color/Dye

Runaan
Runaan
✭✭✭✭
Yo, I was always wondering what are the colors on the Imperial Armor that is portrayed in the Imperial Edition in the "Play as an Imperial" section. It all looks like a mixture of mainly silver, bronze and red particles. But what would these colors be in the game as in dyes? I'd only suppose that the "silver" one could look like THe Volunteer's Iron dye, but about the bronze? And the red color... there is like 10 shades of gr... I mean red.
I wish to have just the exact same dye on my Imperial Armor but I can't seem to find the colors I need. So far I've unlocked around 32 common dyes, 44 uncommon and 12 rares.
But I cannot figure out which dyes would respond to the original Imperial armor. Anyone knows? :neutral:
Runaan Fortis
Altmer Sorcerer

Today we make our stand. Today we take back the Ruby Throne, which is ours by ancient right and the blessings of the Divines.

- A Dominion of peace. The fair and just rule of Tamriel