The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Invisible MOBS (X1)

RicochetX88
Alright, so the first few days of the console release I had some issues with quest NPCs being invisible. Now, not only do I still occasionally run into this problem, but today I was grinding some delves and consistently ran into the problem of invisible mobs everywhere! I wouldn't even care so much if I could at least attack them, but all I see is fire balls coming out of no where and I can't do a damn thing! Other players come running through and are able to kill them!
Anyone running into this problem? It's frustrating.
  • whyB
    whyB
    ✭✭✭
    Alright, so the first few days of the console release I had some issues with quest NPCs being invisible. Now, not only do I still occasionally run into this problem, but today I was grinding some delves and consistently ran into the problem of invisible mobs everywhere! I wouldn't even care so much if I could at least attack them, but all I see is fire balls coming out of no where and I can't do a damn thing! Other players come running through and are able to kill them!
    Anyone running into this problem? It's frustrating.

From what I've read this is a known problem that is being worked out. Me personally, I haven't had this issue, but from reading people say logging off and back on seems to resolve the issue.
  • RicochetX88
    I thought invisible quest npc's were an issue, wasn't sure about mobs
  • waterfairy
    waterfairy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It happens to me at times and what works is quitting the game from the dashboard home screen, going into the power and startup settings then press restart now. Once everything boots back up it should temporarily fix the problem.