The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Corrupted Save Data

xanthos91
xanthos91
Soul Shriven
I logged out before the NA server went down for maintanence 19/6 and when I try to get back in its telling me my save data is corrupted and I need to overwrite it, losing my 38 Templar will suck but losing the 50 dollars I pumped into the crown store will suck more, Is there a way to restore the data?
  • NDwarf
    NDwarf
    ✭✭✭
    It's an mmo so everything is stored server side. You won't lose your characters or crowns. All character info is server side to prevent mods/cheats. I think that save data is just options settings saved on your system (music vol, attack npcs on/off, so on).
    "When people !@# with you you !@# with them ten times worse. Next thing you know, you're in a motel room with 24 beers and a half bucket of chicken. You see, that's how you get things done." Ricky, Trailer Park Boys.
    Options
  • xanthos91
    xanthos91
    Soul Shriven
    Yeah thankyou I was able to check this morning and its all there
    Options