The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Nord RP Guild PS4 Ebonheart Pact looking for more semi-xenophobic Nords :)

Mastodonials
Mastodonials
✭✭
If you're interested in joining this new guild, which will focus on Roleplay, by all means let me know here and I'll send game invites :). We're basing attitudes on the precedent set within the Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim regarding the Nords' worldview. Not oppressive like the Altmer, but rather prideful of their ways and beliefs, and fairly intolerant of non-nords, their customs, and their influence in regards to enacting potential change within Skyrim and Nord society.

So if you're interested in reforming the Empire in a manner befitting Talos- Akatosh by proxy- with Nord leadership- while preventing the creeping influence of non-nords, who did not receive the blessing of Akatosh, from poisoning this new Empire and plunging Tamriel into a state of chaos, similar to the current crisis with Molag Bal, then join our fight to unite the Imperial Throne with the Crown of the High-King of Skyrim, and restore Nord order to Tamriel in a similar fashion to Talos, in keeping with the will of Akatosh, then you shouldn't hesitate to join us :)

Also if you like long run-on sentences, like that last paragraph, then we're the guild for you lol.
Edited by Mastodonials on June 19, 2015 9:08PM
  • Silvard
    Silvard
    Soul Shriven
    Talos hasn't been born yet in the ESO timeline, unfortunately.
  • Mastodonials
    Mastodonials
    ✭✭
    Silvard wrote: »
    Talos hasn't been born yet in the ESO timeline, unfortunately.

A truly erudite observation. I've amended the post to read as it should have, more in line with concept of using what will come regarding Talos as merely an example of our aims, similar to my using Skyrim as an example of our worldview. Thanks for pointing out that my early morning post made it sound as if we were venerating Talos in some way, as I've had the opportunity to correct it.
  • Silvard
    Silvard
    Soul Shriven
    Not at all, the message came across, I hope I didn't sound like a pedant or anything.

That said, why are all the cool RP guilds on PS4 on everything but Daggerfall Covenant :(
  • Mastodonials
    Mastodonials
    ✭✭
    Silvard wrote: »
    Not at all, the message came across, I hope I didn't sound like a pedant or anything.

That said, why are all the cool RP guilds on PS4 on everything but Daggerfall Covenant :(

Just come to the pact. You're really cheating yourself out of all those nostalgic Skyrim locations, Ebonheart, Mournhold, and every other place from Elder Scrolls 3 and onward :).
  • TroubleTeeroy
    TroubleTeeroy
    Soul Shriven
    PSN - TroubleTeeroy