The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

DC EU End game guild

sickboy2808
sickboy2808
✭✭✭
Hi im looking for a guild that does end game activities that i can join.Im a DK Tank that still has to complete SO, COA and DSA Vet. I need a guild that accepts new players to these dungs/trials with patience so i can conplete these. I also need the guild to have store if thats possible as well. Thank you
ZOS takes cheating very Lightly. You have been warned, and any cheaters found out will get the Least punishment possible...
  • GamerzElite
    GamerzElite
    ✭✭✭
    Join sigma, one of best guild in DC.

Visit here: sigma-draconis.guildlaunch.com/‎
    . . . .., . ., Looking for PVX Guild in EP/DC
    Warden: GEonWAR (DC) Lvl in progress
    Sorcerer: Jaadugar (EP)
    Dragon Knight: Altep (EP) Unknown DK (DC)
    Templer: Tempu (EP) Unklnownwarrior (DC)
    Nightblade: Jaad NB (EP) Unknown nbl (DC)
  • sickboy2808
    sickboy2808
    ✭✭✭
    Thanx for reply but was hoping for alot more replys. Has the game really quietened down now? I myself dont play it that much anymore..
    ZOS takes cheating very Lightly. You have been warned, and any cheaters found out will get the Least punishment possible...
  • sickboy2808
    sickboy2808
    ✭✭✭
    Bump and still looking for PVE Guild on DC EU Server. Any out there?
  • Jade1986
    Jade1986
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Bump and still looking for PVE Guild on DC EU Server. Any out there?

You and me both brother. All I see on the guild recruitment pages is EP and AD spam :(. I would kill for a semi serious guild for DC.
  • sickboy2808
    sickboy2808
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone from Black Daggers i think they were called?
  • xMovingTarget
    xMovingTarget
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    PvE Endgame is dead.. Thanks to ZoS.. Unless you wanna go Solo..(Orsinium)

Almpst all the good and interested in trials guilds are mostly gone.. Especially in DC. Looking at you Donkeh(Almost Heroes)!
    Edited by xMovingTarget on October 20, 2015 1:22PM
  • sickboy2808
    sickboy2808
    ✭✭✭
    So how are we meant to finish Trials that we havent completed? I dont understand why ZOS dont merge the two servers together? Maybe at launch it was because of traffic but now there are much less players imo so merge them now
  • itreboiz
    itreboiz
    ✭✭✭
    Try with PAYDAY II!! Join the family ^^
  • sickboy2808
    sickboy2808
    ✭✭✭
    Id actually prefer the up coming solo content but that doesnt help me trying to get the chevos for DSA Vet