The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

PS4 NA down for Maint again?

• DiabloHell
    I saw a post on Reddit, someone claimed they are having issues starting the server. And that engineers are looking into it. Sadly the comment was deleted within a minute. So i have no idea when they got that tip.

Why havent they said somthing? Im waiting here until they give us some news.
  • kha0s_813
    kha0s_813
    Soul Shriven
    when you buy your servers at the flea market thats what happens.
  • Stories-Bones-Tell
    XBone NA was 50 mins maintenance and we are coming up to 90 mins for PS4 NA

Xbone user base is far smaller than Ps4. Microsoft did a good job of scaring its consumer base to Sony when they launched their console.

• Heromofo
    Heromofo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    XBone NA was 50 mins maintenance and we are coming up to 90 mins for PS4 NA

Xbone user base is far smaller than Ps4. Microsoft did a good job of scaring its consumer base to Sony when they launched their console.

Sad but true me and my brother are long time xbox fans and we have an xbox one but swapped to ps4 because of the xbox ones problems and Microsoft been so stubborn.
  • oOenomaus
    oOenomaus
    Soul Shriven
    How hard is it for them not to treat us bad?
    Edited by oOenomaus on June 19, 2015 2:13PM
  • DiabloHell
    ESO was originally programmed for microsoft and Elder Scrolls is originally microsoft series too.. Another reason why it gets fixed first.
  • Anarchy87
    Anarchy87
    and we have a go
    i aint messin wit u.
  • Heromofo
    Heromofo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DiabloHell wrote: »
    ESO was originally programmed for microsoft and Elder Scrolls is originally microsoft series too.. Another reason why it gets fixed first.

I smell a console war incoming lol

Side note: that is just plain silly won't respond to it or have i already mmmmmm :D
  • Ace_of_Destiny
    Ace_of_Destiny
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Back into the game people...ya done begged for it! :)
    EQUALIZE ALL PLATFORMS!
    IF ONE HAS IT...ALL SHOULD HAVE IT!
    !

)==================================================(
    ~MegaServer~>PS4 (NA) ~PSN~>Ace-of-Destiny
    )===================================================(
    I don't care what platform it is on...an MMORPG without Text Chat is NOT an MMORPG!
  • Vorpal_Spork
    Vorpal_Spork
    ✭✭✭
    kha0s_813 wrote: »
    when you buy your servers at the flea market thats what happens.

Not if you know what you're doing. I used to have a MUD "server" I frankensteined together from the parts of like 4 different used desktops. I only had a few hours of downtime a year and that was mostly my ISP's fault.
  • Vorpal_Spork
    Vorpal_Spork
    ✭✭✭
    forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/182517/xb1-servers-done-in-45-minutes-but-ps4-is-close-to-3-hours-and-you-are-not-done-yet-wtf

So you can reply to complain about people making more than one thread, but you can't be bothered to let us know what's going on? Way to give your customers the finger, ZOS.