The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Sending Mail to Guild Members - PS4

xeneblaze
xeneblaze
✭✭✭
Is there a way to send in-game mail to multiple recipients on PS4? For example I want to send regular mail out to all my guild members at once but cannot see an option to do that. Any advice?

Edited by xeneblaze on June 19, 2015 10:25AM
GuildMaster of Wolves of Destiny
A fun, social, safe-gaming guild - add Xene68 on PSN with a short message if you would like to join!
  • GoodFella146
    GoodFella146
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    use the console messaging system is your best bet i would imagine even though that probably isn't ideal. what about the guild daily comment? that pops up on ppl's screen doesn't it?
  • bertenburnyb16_ESO
    bertenburnyb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    pc => addons that fix the game
    console => screwed
    Haze Ramoran Dunmer Dragonknight Tank/Dps – Smoked-Da-Herb Saxheel Templar Tank/Healer

Red Diamond, Protect us 'til the end (EU EP Thorn)
  • xeneblaze
    xeneblaze
    ✭✭✭
    use the console messaging system is your best bet i would imagine even though that probably isn't ideal. what about the guild daily comment? that pops up on ppl's screen doesn't it?

Yeah i will use the mail system in-game but I wondered if there was the facility to send mail messages to the whole guild instead of individuals, which would take for ever.

It doesn't appear that there is which is just ridiculous! communicating rules/policies/updates with the guild is very restrictive. The MoTD is not really suitable for these things.

A fun, social, safe-gaming guild - add Xene68 on PSN with a short message if you would like to join!
  • xeneblaze
    xeneblaze
    ✭✭✭
    console => screwed

I'm an ex-pc player and aware of this - not a helpful response but thanks :-/
    Edited by xeneblaze on June 19, 2015 1:20PM
  • bertenburnyb16_ESO
    bertenburnyb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    xeneblaze wrote: »
    console => screwed

then u know there isn't a way without an addon for it
    Haze Ramoran Dunmer Dragonknight Tank/Dps – Smoked-Da-Herb Saxheel Templar Tank/Healer

Red Diamond, Protect us 'til the end (EU EP Thorn)
  • Orthodoxa
    Orthodoxa
    ✭✭✭

Yeah i will use the mail system in-game but I wondered if there was the facility to send mail messages to the whole guild instead of individuals, which would take for ever.

It doesn't appear that there is which is just ridiculous! communicating rules/policies/updates with the guild is very restrictive. The MoTD is not really suitable for these things.

In DC Universe Online, the devs used this radical new technology called "text chat", and the PS3 and PS4 players are able to send a message to every league (guild) member by just typing /league and then their message!

The ESO devs claim that text chat would be just too plain difficult for us console Neanderthals to use, although we've been using it for years.

• xeneblaze
    xeneblaze
    ✭✭✭
    console => screwed

then u know there isn't a way without an addon for it

The UI is different on console - I thought I may have missed something in the menu!
  • xeneblaze
    xeneblaze
    ✭✭✭
    Orthodoxa wrote: »

In DC Universe Online, the devs used this radical new technology called "text chat", and the PS3 and PS4 players are able to send a message to every league (guild) member by just typing /league and then their message!

The ESO devs claim that text chat would be just too plain difficult for us console Neanderthals to use, although we've been using it for years.

Yeah - I really hope they implement it at some point - it's crazy that its not there already.
  • Sithisvoid
    Sithisvoid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Message of the day bro it sends a notification to everyone and what you wrote.
  • xeneblaze
    xeneblaze
    ✭✭✭
    Sithisvoid wrote: »
    Message of the day bro it sends a notification to everyone and what you wrote.

Thanks but I already know that - Im talking specifically about sending mail to the whole guild at the same time - for members to keep, rules and such.