The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

No help for World Bosses in Coldharbour (PS4 USA)

drakeos99
drakeos99
✭✭✭
So trying to do daedroth larder world boss and even shout out for help and NOT a single friggin help been standing near waypoint asking for help and they run off before i could ask for help :( THIS why we need chatbox for this kind of thing SO hard to find a DECENT bloody group to do these things
  • Heromofo
    Heromofo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Drake you can solo them they are a shadow of their former selfs, if you have a bow kite them also a self heal helps.
  • drakeos99
    drakeos99
    ✭✭✭
    Cant even solo it as a FRIGGIN Templar im getting VERY annoyed and pissed off due to LACK of people or communication :(
  • Frenkthevile
    Frenkthevile
    ✭✭✭✭
    drakeos99 wrote: »
    Cant even solo it as a FRIGGIN Templar im getting VERY annoyed and pissed off due to LACK of people or communication :(
    Templar is one of easyest classes to ''solo'' things...just use stamina attacks and keep magika for breath of life. Or just SPAM puncturing sweep like a mad.

• drakeos99
    drakeos99
    ✭✭✭
    Heromofo wrote: »
    Drake you can solo them they are a shadow of their former selfs, if you have a bow kite them also a self heal helps.

Don't have any bow skills or any decent self heals :( as a Templar
  • Dymence
    Dymence
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    or any decent self heals :( as a Templar

LOL
  • drakeos99
    drakeos99
    ✭✭✭
    Dymence wrote: »
    or any decent self heals :( as a Templar

LOL

Cause no one tells me anything and im stuck at 48 :(
  • Korah_Eaglecry
    Korah_Eaglecry
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Its not a lack of people. Its that youre way above everyone else in the game. If you wanted to play with others, you should of rolled a lower level player and gradually climbed the levels with the majority of players.
    Penniless Sellsword Company
    Captain Paramount - Jorrhaq Vhent
    Korith Eaglecry * Enrerion Aedihle * Laerinel Rhaev * Caius Berilius * Seylina Ithvala * H'Vak the Grimjawl
    Tenarei Rhaev * Dazsh Ro Khar * Yynril Rothvani * Bathes-In-Coin * Anaelle Faerniil * Azjani Ma'Les
    Aban Shahid Bakr * Kheshna gra-Gharbuk * Gallisten Bondurant * Etain Maquier * Atsu Kalame * Faulpia Severinus
    What is better, to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort? - Paarthurnax
  • Septimus_Magna
    Septimus_Magna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @drakeos99 Look at for solo templar build on Detia's site or youtube channel and you should be able to solo them with ease.
    PC - EU (AD)
    Septimus Mezar - Altmer Sorcerer
    Septimus Rulanir - Orsimer Templar
    Septimus Desmoru - Khajiit Necromancer
    Septimus Iroh - Dunmer Dragon Knight
    Septimus Thragar - Dunmer Nightblade
    Septimus Jah'zar - Khajiit Nightblade
    Septimus Nerox - Redguard Warden
    Septimus Ozurk - Orsimer Sorcerer
  • drakeos99
    drakeos99
    ✭✭✭
    Prob is with youtube i cant hear due to born deaf in both ears and rely on written guides to help and still cant do what he did every time i do i get my ass handed (dont have set items) and HIS website is down
  • Dymence
    Dymence
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Spam first ability of aedric spear

Breath of life for instant full hp heals

profit
  • Heromofo
    Heromofo
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You do have bud templars are king of solo man and world boss destroyers.
    I'd recommend respeccing if needed but the world bosses are so nerfed that they are no better than elite mobs now.

Dodge roll the main attacks

Spear the heck out of them

Self heal when needed
  • Azalin76
    Azalin76
    ✭✭✭
    I was able to solo all but two world bosses in coldharbor as a dragon knight mage, this is one that i didn't try because it was always bugged on the PC. I didn't see as many people in coldharbor as I did in all the other zones. I was there all day yesterday and was starting to feel like people just skipped it somehow because it was so empty.
  • Moonshadow66
    Moonshadow66
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Its not a lack of people. Its that youre way above everyone else in the game. If you wanted to play with others, you should of rolled a lower level player and gradually climbed the levels with the majority of players.

What's so "above" about being level 48 in Coldharbour? That's standard.
    Also, since when do players have to wait for any other unknown players somewhere else in the game??
    Venus Ocean - Breton Sorceress VR16, EP, Tamriel Hero | Gixia - Breton Sorceress VR16, EP, Tamriel Hero
    Frances Demnevanni - Breton Dragonknight VR16, EP, Tamriel Hero | Raygee - Breton Nightblade VR16, EP, Tamriel Hero
    Lady Olivieri - Breton Nightblade VR16, EP, Tamriel Hero | Donna Demnevanni - Breton Templar VR16, DC, Tamriel Hero
    Elaine Benes - Breton Templar VR16, EP | Ray McCluck - Breton Sorcerer VR16, EP
    Moonshadow Demnevanni - Dunmer Dragonknight Lvl 50, EP | Jamie Stacey - Redguard Templar Lvl 50, EP
    Caia Cosades - Imperial Nightblade, EP

• Heromofo
    Heromofo
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You do have bud templars are king of solo man and world boss destroyers.
    I'd recommend respeccing if needed but the world bosses are so nerfed that they are no better than elite mobs now.

Dodge roll the main attacks

Spear the heck out of them

Self heal when needed

If this does not work and you seriously cannot do it then time to ask your mates or guilds for help don't rely on people dropping past.

• drakeos99
    drakeos99
    ✭✭✭
    That problem on PS4 mostly never on voice chat to help and half of em are rude and wants to solo :(
  • Heromofo
    Heromofo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That problem on PS4 mostly never on voice chat to help and half of em are rude and wants to solo :(

Yeah i gotta say unless its a 4 man dungeon,trial,pvp or Stuff like DSA.
    there really is no reason at all to group up with anyone and champion points only make you stronger and stronger. Give me player housing and boom i dont have to deal with people 90 percent of the time.

But this is how me and my mates play we only want to group up for dungeons and etc rest of the world is for us alone kinda deal.
    Edited by Heromofo on June 19, 2015 1:40PM
  • Aett_Thorn
    Aett_Thorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You are in the level vacuum right now, and that's the problem you're going to find doing group content of your level going forward for a bit.

When a game first comes out, you get people that fall into basically three groups. In descending order of frequency, we have:

1) Casuals and explorers. These people play maybe an hour a day, max. They don't focus on levels, but instead of doing quests, exploring, and maybe some time just spent hanging around the main cities. At this point, this large block of players will not be into the higher level zones. Heck, some of them might now have left the first main area yet.

2) Hardcore. These players went balls-out, and leveled as quickly as possible, trying to get to VR14 for PvP or end-game PvE stuff. This group of people will be well beyond coldharbour, and so not around to help you.

3) The mediums. These people have more time to play than the casuals, but not as much (or the power-leveling knowhow) as the hardcores to get up to VR14 yet. Since this is the rarest group, you will find that if you're a part of it, that there are few people where you are.
  • Bfish22090
    Bfish22090
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I remember when I was a new player

"Awww"
  • sloppy_O_Shot
    Aett_Thorn wrote: »
    You are in the level vacuum right now, and that's the problem you're going to find doing group content of your level going forward for a bit.

When a game first comes out, you get people that fall into basically three groups. In descending order of frequency, we have:

1) Casuals and explorers. These people play maybe an hour a day, max. They don't focus on levels, but instead of doing quests, exploring, and maybe some time just spent hanging around the main cities. At this point, this large block of players will not be into the higher level zones. Heck, some of them might now have left the first main area yet.

2) Hardcore. These players went balls-out, and leveled as quickly as possible, trying to get to VR14 for PvP or end-game PvE stuff. This group of people will be well beyond coldharbour, and so not around to help you.

3) The mediums. These people have more time to play than the casuals, but not as much (or the power-leveling knowhow) as the hardcores to get up to VR14 yet. Since this is the rarest group, you will find that if you're a part of it, that there are few people where you are.

Well might have to add #4.Hardcore Casual :)

I fit your description of casual of not caring about my level. I love to explore,quest, and farm a bit along the way. I hate going back to the same city over and over (NOTE below). I always like to completely clear a zone/area before moving on to the next. I could power level but I wouldn't get to enjoy all the game has to offer. However I play from the second I get home from work until way to late at night 2am-3am. One night until 5am had to work still. On the weekends I will play almost none stop

However this game is slowing me down big time. I have to go back to the city so many times.at times even before I finish a quest or even get to one. I have upgraded pack to 90 and bank to 90 and still can't hold all the different materials I need. I know I can make an alt/mule but with the load times to change that won't work for me. I might not even get back for that matter. Just can't believe they gave us all the free treasure maps as a bonus yet they take up bank space. More then 1/2 of them aren't even in an area I can access in my alliance. Hope they fix it because it's affecting my enjoyment. If that goes away then it will be time to move on to another game along with my eso+.