The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Knights of the Blade. Ebonheart XB1 EU guild!

• Lilleth2005
    Lilleth2005
    Soul Shriven
    Very casual player - been playing for awhile but only scratched the surface of ESO - would like to join
    GT- DingierMean4609.
  • S2KxBLiiTz
    S2KxBLiiTz
    Soul Shriven
    S2K x BLiiTz would love to join have morrowind and all dlc
  • C4Bliss
    C4Bliss
    ✭✭✭
    Hello,
    All invites should be up to date!

Knights of the Blade is a very laid back and fun guild for regular players who want to pve or pvp.
    All are welcome! Even low levels who are just questing, exploring the game, doing dungeons, crafting goods, etc. We dont care if you have yet to find your place in the game...
    We are hoping for a tight, knit, sociable guild that will help each other out!

We try to keep a weekly trader, have guild events and are looking into future trial runs.
    We pvp, but mostly combine it with a social event of some kind (races, hide and seek, ...).

We are all adults somewhere in the region of 30ish and we are mostly UK/EU based.
    Your class doesn't matter, your skill level doesn't matter, what gear you use doesn't matter... our aim is to enjoy the game and to help each other out!

Leave your GT's below and we will get you an invite as soon as possible!
    Or send a message on xbox to:
    -GT: C4 Blissful Sin
  • jbOblivion
    jbOblivion
    ✭✭
    Hello, I would like to join this guild; my GT is the same as my username.

Got ESO when it came out (completed main story and Ebon Pack areas/quests "solo"), stopped playing for a while, got back in with Morrowind with new NB DPS Khajiit char; would like to try more PVE dungeon areas.

Thanks.
  • C4Bliss
    C4Bliss
    ✭✭✭
    jbOblivion wrote: »
    Hello, I would like to join this guild; my GT is the same as my username.

Got ESO when it came out (completed main story and Ebon Pack areas/quests "solo"), stopped playing for a while, got back in with Morrowind with new NB DPS Khajiit char; would like to try more PVE dungeon areas.

Thanks.

Welcome!
  • MaxOfLondon
    MaxOfLondon
    Soul Shriven
    I'd like to join, GT: Xorux FX. Thanks
  • C4Bliss
    C4Bliss
    ✭✭✭
    I'd like to join, GT: Xorux FX. Thanks

Invited!
  • bobbydowneyjunior
    I'd like an invite please
    Gt bobby104
  • C4Bliss
    C4Bliss
    ✭✭✭
    I'd like an invite please
    Gt bobby104

Welcome
  • Melonbrew
    Melonbrew
    Hello,

I am just looking for a casual guild pretty much how you described. I think my Character is Daggerfall but I believe it doesn't matter nowadays except for PvP.

It's only level 7 so I could easy reroll. I will be playing the game casually, I jump between Warframe and ESO.

Does you guild have a xbox Club to join?

Gamertag is Beat665.

Character name is Mel

Thanks
  • C4Bliss
    C4Bliss
    ✭✭✭
    Melonbrew wrote: »
    Hello,

I am just looking for a casual guild pretty much how you described. I think my Character is Daggerfall but I believe it doesn't matter nowadays except for PvP.

It's only level 7 so I could easy reroll. I will be playing the game casually, I jump between Warframe and ESO.

Does you guild have a xbox Club to join?

Gamertag is Beat665.

Character name is Mel

Thanks

Yeah we just aim to be a small social guild. There are already enough trading and trial guilds around ;)
    And you are right it doesn't matter and I will gladly kill you in pvp (I'm a red)! We do not have a club though, we mostly use the club ESO EU.
    I will invite you asap!
  • kukan
    kukan
    Gt: xX kukan Xx
    Templar - healer (260 champ)
    Droped the game over 1.5 year ago
    I think it's time to reunite)))

Currectly surfing through the thiefs guild dlc
  • C4Bliss
    C4Bliss
    ✭✭✭
    kukan wrote: »
    Gt: xX kukan Xx
    Templar - healer (260 champ)
    Droped the game over 1.5 year ago
    I think it's time to reunite)))

Currectly surfing through the thiefs guild dlc

Invite Send! Welcome
  • MajorAngry
    GT : Major Angry

Thanks
  • Warrilad
    Warrilad
    ✭✭
    Experienced PC EU player starting the xb1 version for extra kicks, uk based.

GT is Warrilad
    Warri
  • C4Bliss
    C4Bliss
    ✭✭✭
    All invites are up to date
  • Vahx
    Vahx
    Hello, can i join?

GT: Exiled Vahx
    Edited by Vahx on August 9, 2017 8:45PM
  • dyn0m1k3
    dyn0m1k3
    ✭✭
    Hi, could I join please?

GT: dyn0m1k3
    Xbox Series X EU Server GT: dyn0m1k3
  • C4Bliss
    C4Bliss
    ✭✭✭
    All have been invited! Welcome!
  • littleun83
    littleun83
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, my other half and I both play, uk based, mid 30's! Looking for a guild if you're still looking for members
    Me: littleun83
    Him: alexander1836

• Stanx
    Stanx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can you add me please

T Stank4
  • Morningrise
    Morningrise
    Soul Shriven
    Hello!

I'd love to join!
    I'm a casual player, jumping between Destiny and ESO, really enjoying both.
    My gt is Morningrise89.

Thank you!
  • Youdey
    Youdey
    Hi

Could I get an invite again please....guild chat was stuck in a loop so had to leave guild

Gt= Youdey

Cheers
  • Dub_Witchcraft
    Dub_Witchcraft
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, I would like to join your guild, please, if you are still recruiting. I'm new to ESO, only been playing a month or so and I'm only level 44. My GT is: Dub Witchcraft
  • WormyBoat
    WormyBoat
    Soul Shriven
    I would like an invite too please

WormyBoat

Thanks!
  • C4Bliss
    C4Bliss
    ✭✭✭
    All invitations should be up to date!

Knights of the Blade is a very laid back and fun guild for regular players who want to pve or pvp.
    All are welcome! Even low levels who are just questing, exploring the game, doing dungeons, crafting goods, etc. We dont care if you have yet to find your place in the game...
    We are hoping for a tight, knit, sociable guild that will help each other out!

We try to keep a weekly trader, have guild events and are looking into future trial runs.
    We focus more and more on pvp and try to combine it with a social event of some kind.

We are all adults somewhere in the region of 30ish and we are mostly UK/EU based.
    Your class doesn't matter, your skill level doesn't matter, what gear you use doesn't matter... our aim is to enjoy the game and to help each other out!

Leave your GT's below and we will get you an invite as soon as possible!
    Or send a message on xbox to:
    -GT: C4 Blissful Sin
  • drumbeat360
    drumbeat360
    Soul Shriven
    drumbeat360

Casual player only level 33, smithing mostly, dungeons and exploring whatever :D
  • zombi8slay8r
    zombi8slay8r
    Soul Shriven
    Hi can i get an invite please GT zombi8slay8r thanks
  • C4Bliss
    C4Bliss
    ✭✭✭
    Hi can i get an invite please GT zombi8slay8r thanks

It says account not found... are you on eu server?
  • C4Bliss
    C4Bliss
    ✭✭✭
    drumbeat360

Casual player only level 33, smithing mostly, dungeons and exploring whatever :D

Invited! Welcome!
    Edited by C4Bliss on October 17, 2017 7:15PM