Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

The High Five - Guild - AD Alliance - Recruiting

Morrowlesswind
The "High" Five is currently recruiting new members for high timed frivolity.

We play on the Aldmeri Dominion alliance, PS4, North America server. We are a new, growing, guild and play everything from casual questing to PVP. We like to have scheduled events and would love to have more participants.

Our guild is for 420 friendly casual players. (which probably explains why the guild name doesn't make logical sense, as there is more than 5 people required in a guild) We currently run between the hours of 6-11 pm EST M-F and varying times on the weekend.

New members are welcome to contribute to the guild bank based on the current guild agenda. Guild meetings will be held once a month (in game) and you should try to make time for those.

If anyone is looking for a casual, non-politically correct environment to enjoy the game with please feel free to comment with your PS4 ID and we will send you an invite. Just don't be mad at our occasional smoke breaks and twisted sense of humor.

This is a casual guild, so join laugh and enjoy. Comment with your PSN ID or send me a message: Sholomo
Edited by Morrowlesswind on July 1, 2015 11:43PM
PSN ID: Sholomo // ESO Alliance: Aldmeri Dominion NA server
  • Morrowlesswind
    This is an 18+ guild. No drama please
  • PoopSnorkle
    PoopSnorkle
    Soul Shriven
    I'm your man lv30 DK my ESO name is PoopSnorkle
  • Morrowlesswind
    Lol ok, ill be on after later tonight. Do you go by poop? or snorkle?
  • Morrowlesswind
    Ill need your psn id to invite you P-Snorkle. Or just send me a message PSN ID Sholomo
  • Morrowlesswind
    I would like to reiterate that this is a guild where all current members are in Aldmeri Dominion alliance. You are welcome to join regardless of alliance, but you may not have as much fun as we won't be able to group up and play. I can recommend a few others in the other various alliances if you need it.
  • Morrowlesswind
    Thank you to everyone who has joined so far. I do want to remind everyone to let me know your PSN ID if you're not sending me a private message through PlayStation.
  • Morrowlesswind
    We now have two werewolves in the guild and will be glad to bite active members for free. We whillbe doing skyshard hunting runs this weekend, so stop by and join a great team.
  • Sir_Ben423
    Check out a new website thehighfive.gamerlaunch.com/. You can apply there or leave your psn name here. You can also send a message to mazeinblue8832 or sholomo. Also follow us on twitter @thehighfive_eso.
    Edited by Sir_Ben423 on June 28, 2015 4:47PM
    Officer: The High Five/Follow us @thehighfive_eso
    Aldmeri Dominion/Email: thehighfiveeso@gmail.com
    North America Server/Guild Status: Recruiting All Levels and Classes
    thehighfive.gamerlaunch.com

Champions aren't made in the gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them -- a desire, a dream, a vision.
    Muhammad Ali
  • Sir_Ben423
    We need one more person for a guild bank. If you are looking for a adult 420 friendly guild look no further. You can apply here thehighfive.gamerlaunch.com/ or leave your psn name here. You can also send a message to mazeinblue8832 or sholomo. Also follow us on twitter @thehighfive_eso.
    Edited by Sir_Ben423 on June 28, 2015 4:46PM

Champions aren't made in the gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them -- a desire, a dream, a vision.
    Muhammad Ali
  • Sir_Ben423
    We now have a guild bank. Come join us! Leave your psn name here. You can also send mazeinblue8832 or Sholomo a message and we will invite you to the guild.

Muhammad Ali
  • SSlarg
    SSlarg
    ✭✭✭
    Faction: Aldmeri Dominion

Veteran Rank 2 Dragonknight/Vampire

looking for fun mature clan.

PSN - SSlarg
    PS4 NA PSN - SSlarg
    Currently Looking To Buy:
    NoThInG
  • Sir_Ben423
    SSlarg wrote: »
    Faction: Aldmeri Dominion

Veteran Rank 2 Dragonknight/Vampire

looking for fun mature clan.

PSN - SSlarg

Sent invite

Muhammad Ali
  • Sir_Ben423
    We are growing!! Follow Us on twitter @thehighfive_eso. Check out our website thehighfive.gamerlaunch.com/. Leave your Psn name here or send a message to Sholomo or Mazeinblue8832.
    The "High" Five is currently recruiting officers to help manage the guild and new members.

We play on the Aldmeri Dominion alliance, PS4, North America server. We play everything from casual questing to PVP.

Our guild is for 420 friendly casual players. (which probably explains why the guild name doesn't make logical sense, as there is more than 5 people required in a guild) We currently run between the hours of 6-11 pm EST M-F and varying times on the weekend, so if you fall into different times zones and would be available at other times this would be a plus to have officer support for the guild throughout the day.

Officers will be expected to contribute to the guild bank based on the current guild agenda. Officer meetings will be held at least once a month (in game) and you should be able to make time for those. New Officers will be on a initial probationary period to judge your availability and contribution level to the guild.

If anyone is looking for a casual, non-politically correct environment to enjoy the game with please feel free to comment with your PS4 ID and we will send you an invite. Just don't be mad at our occasional smoke breaks.

This is a casual guild, so join laugh and enjoy. Comment with your PSN ID or send me a message: Sholomo

We are growing!! Follow Us on twitter @thehighfive_eso. Check out our website thehighfive.gamerlaunch.com/. Leave your Psn name here or send a message to Sholomo or Mazeinblue8832.

Muhammad Ali
  • Yukonjack
    Yukonjack
    I'd love to join as a member, but am new to the game so wouldn't be much good to you as an officer :)

PSN: Yukonjackk
  • Morrowlesswind
    Thanks Yukon, invites have been sent.

Welcome!
  • bmzech
    bmzech
    Soul Shriven
    Lol I'm new to the game and mmo in general but looking for some quality pve and just some hilarity in my gaming.
    psn: nejayhawk
    gn: zechtas
  • Kurimugann
    Kurimugann
    ✭✭✭
    I work evening shifts these days so I guess I'd only meet people on weekend unless my schedule changes once more (which happens often) If it's ok...

PSN: Kila-T-E
  • Morrowlesswind
    Thanks, and glad to have you both, hope you enjoy it. Invites will go out soon.
  • Sir_Ben423
    invites sent. Thanks for Joining!

Muhammad Ali
  • HoarnieMouse
    HoarnieMouse
    Soul Shriven
    Hey Man! I'm down if your still looking. Lvl 10 Nightblade Wood Elf on AD
  • Sir_Ben423
    Hey Man! I'm down if your still looking. Lvl 10 Nightblade Wood Elf on AD

Whats your psn? I will invite you.

Muhammad Ali
  • Lonelyeti
    Lonelyeti
    Soul Shriven
    Hope I'm not too late for this, but I would love to join.

Send me a invite to Snowmainnnnnn
  • HoarnieMouse
    HoarnieMouse
    Soul Shriven
    Hoarniemouse
  • Morrowlesswind
    Invites sent, and welcome! Be sure to register at our website to keep connected with the other members!
  • Morrowlesswind
    The guild is growing fast! Officer positions available for consistent players.

Werewolf bites will be off cooldown on wednesday so we will be having a bite party wed night. So come join us!

• Kroatan
    Kroatan
    PSN : seesawman

Looking for social guild to level with. You guys sound like my bag... :)
  • Morrowlesswind
    Thanks, and welcome! Well get an invite out as soon as were on today.
  • Sir_Ben423
    Sir_Ben423 wrote: »
    Check out a new website thehighfive.gamerlaunch.com/. You can apply there or leave your psn name here. You can also send a message to mazeinblue8832 or sholomo. Also follow us on twitter @thehighfive_eso.

Muhammad Ali
  • Morrowlesswind
    Thank you to all our new members! We are growing fast. This is a great time to get involved with us, so just send Sholomo or mazeinblue8832 a message or reply with your psn id here.

• Morrowlesswind
    Just a reminder, we dont have many members in other alliances. So if you aren't in Aldmeri Dominion we wont be able to group up and play. You're still welcome to just hang out if you want to.