The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Crown store bought costumes and guild tabards.

Deadskinmask
I kinda think its a bit lame you cant equip your guild colours over the top of costumes...
GT: DeadSkiniviask
Oppressive Ideology AD
www.Xboxclips.com/DeadSkiniviask
  • eventide03b14a_ESO
    eventide03b14a_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I kinda think its a bit lame you cant equip your guild colours over the top of costumes...

They fixed it for Bound Armor so I'm sure they can do the same for costumes.
    :trollin:
  • ElricFrancis
    ElricFrancis
    ✭✭
    I just want more interesting outfits for female (sexy or beautiful) costumes and the ability to create your own tabard; guild or no guild.
    Or a flag mounted on your mount.....
    Or a standard out in the field......
    or a pet that is a guild NPC carrying the flag beside you (outside town only) that allows others to join the guild or submit by clicking on the NPC. (he would stand still to finish but likely disappear since the actual char followed it's master.)
    Previous MMOs: Everquest Fennin Ro 99-04 / Star Wars Galaxy Wanderhome 03-04
    World of Warcraft Whisperwind 04-12 / FF 14: ARR 14
    Named Usually: Realmreaver
  • Robbie575
    Robbie575
    ✭✭✭
    I would like to put guild tabards over costumes. Though a costume with the option to have your guild emblem on the costume somewhere would be better.
    Xbox One NA server:
    Bayley Saur: Bosmer, Templar (AD)
    Constantine Mxyzptlk : Altmer, Sorcerer (EP)
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Agreed, I would very much like to wear a costume and a tabard.
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Deadskinmask
    Just makes sense to of already of done it lol.. Would increase crown sales if a guild could say a certain armour is their guild uniform... The main reason stopping them would more than likely be that you cant equip your tabards..
    Edited by Deadskinmask on June 19, 2015 7:15AM
    GT: DeadSkiniviask
    Oppressive Ideology AD
    www.Xboxclips.com/DeadSkiniviask
  • Volkodav
    Volkodav
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I just want more interesting outfits for female (sexy or beautiful) costumes and the ability to create your own tabard; guild or no guild.
    Or a flag mounted on your mount.....
    Or a standard out in the field......
    or a pet that is a guild NPC carrying the flag beside you (outside town only) that allows others to join the guild or submit by clicking on the NPC. (he would stand still to finish but likely disappear since the actual char followed it's master.)

I just replied to this in another thread.Same post. I can just see the banks.All these flag holding npcs you have to find through to get to the bankers.lol!