The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Xbox One Guild, Europe Server, Ebonheart Pact, looking for beast races and werewolves

MTibbs89
MTibbs89
✭✭✭
Hello! I am MTibbs89 on Xbox Live. A friend of mine (IV Truth) and I formed a guild, "Pride of Therion." We're still low level; he is level 12 and I am level 10. But we're slowly working our way up and intend on becoming werewolves as soon as we are able. When we do, we will give out free bites to all members on request (but will also take players who are not werewolves). We're laid back, and looking for people who like to role play and also who just like to chat while playing together. We want members who are respectful and courteous to all other players, and would prefer people who play Argonians, Khajiit, and Orcs. I am also open to Besmeri, but you will have to take that up with IV Truth, who is less fond of elves.

Our goal is to create a community who is generally helpful to each other and even non-guild members. If you want to join, message me or IV Truth on Xbox Live and we can play together for a while, see if you're the kind of person we're looking for, and you can join. IV Truth, as the founder, makes all final decisions on who is welcomed in, but we look forward to seeing the guild grow.