The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Unusually long load time

paulh
paulh
Soul Shriven
Is it just me? I have had this unusually long load time issue for 3 days.

This sucks. A poor show. If it continues I would like to know how I can get a refund...as an online game that you can't play online is not much use to me.

Paul H
  • Bostonpancake420
    It really sucks ita probably juat the servers overloading but I have been logged out a few times while waiting an unusually long tim for something to load!!
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Load screen boss OP, needs nerf.
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • carlmcse
    carlmcse
    Paul H. Seems like I am not the only one looking a a refund for this game due to it not performing to the required standards making it almost unplayable. I am on the PS4 and i get the same message. The old saying goes as ebay says which is always right and refundable via paypal etc. Acceptable refund would be "Item not as described" and it clearly does not state anything when purchasing eso that you would have an unusally long loading time or a queue to reach Cyrodiil. Might be something worth looking at bud.
  • Suntzu1414
    I definitely agree
    Loading Screens are my #1, --> Kills on Me.

loading screens = OP
    Please nerf..

Kill Well
    ST
    DC - NB VR15 - Khajit - DW / S+B / Bow
    DC - NB VR 15 - Wood Elf - S+B / Resto
    DC - TP VR 15 - Brenton - Resto / Dual Wield
    DC - SC VR 12 - High Elf - Desto / Dual Wield
    EP - TP VR 5 - Nord - 2hd / 2hd
    EP - DK 20 - Imperial - S+B / Desto / Bow