The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Building a Guild for Cyrodiil Battlefield Primarily

carlmcse
carlmcse
We are currently in progress of building a Guild for the Cyrodiil Battlefield. I am only currently at level 31 but quite powerful. We only have 14 members currently but are expanding. We want to build primarily for Cyrodiil but will not always be at Cyrodiil some of us will be questing to level up etc. If you are interested please post your ps4 username here or message me or add me as a friend on the PS4 PSN username is "carlmcse" we welcome you all and when we reach 50 members we can open the Guild store for you all to access. All levels are welcome to our guild absolutely anyone. I hope you choose Dark Sanctity. Thanks guys :):):)
  • carlmcse
    carlmcse
    Oh I forgot to mention we are Ebonheart Alliance.
  • carlmcse
    carlmcse
    Been 24hrs no interest. Have to say I am surprised. Anybody recommend any other forums or websites where I can build this guild up?
  • carlmcse
    carlmcse
    O.K here is an update. Built the Guild without any help from this forum post. The Guild is called Dark Sanctity. We now have from the original first post 50+ members so the Guild Store is now open we are now looking at building an army for Cyrodiil. As original post stated we are still looking for new members to gain a bigger community. Add me on PSN with a message saying Guild to your friend add and I will add you to the Guild. If you are into helping to build a massive army then this is what we will be trying to achieve we will get there sooner or later with or without these forums. If you want in! You know what to do. Cyrodiil grouping will take place between 6:30PM and 7:30PM Mountain Time. You can also post you PSN ID on this post and I will add you if you are interested.