Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Fighter's guild: "Will of the council" reward

DemonicEssense
If I started the last question and got the first weapon to destroy the relic and wait to collect the final epic version till I reach 50 will it scale to 50 or will it be at the level of my original choice?
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The reward should scale to whatever level you are when you finish the quest. Can't confirm that, but the reward is based on the level the quest displays as in the Journal, so as long as that goes up when you level up, the end-quest reward should as well.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • Ranique
    Ranique
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm actually in the process of testing this.
    But it will likely be some time before I can give results. I started the quest at level 32 and got the weapon at level 32. when I'm level 50 I will finish the quest. But I'm taking a break from levelling cause I'm waiting for a friend.

I'll put this thread in my to do list to report back when I got conclusive results.

@DemonicEssense Feel free to test it yourself too. all input helps!
    Through me you pass into the city of woe:
    Through me you pass into eternal pain:
    Through me among the people lost for aye.

PC player - EU
  • oXb3
    oXb3
    ✭✭✭
    I cannot continue this quest line. The portal is not there... :(
    Elder Scrolls is my second home.
    Xbox One/Steam: oXb3
    twitter
  • murmur
    murmur
    ✭✭✭
    I did that quest at vr14 and reward was vr12 (vr12 is the highest level that the quest scales)