The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The Elder Cult - Ebonheart Guild

Fireenn
Fireenn
Guild: The Elder Cult
Members: 64 (last checked)
Faction: Ebonheart
Platform: PS4

We want you to join our guild

Hey guys The Elder Cult is recruiting.
With 64 members and steadily growing, is an upcoming guild. We are looking for more members to join to hopefully get a guild trader to further our growth. We love helping people when they have questions to ask or have other people answer our own questions about the game. We pretty much have started from the PS4 during its release, with the exception of our leader who is VR 3 from PC.

Only requirement to join is to be kind to everyone else in the guild. Levels do not matter we accept everyone into our guild. But for people who are interested most of the levels so far are ranging from around 10 - 30 while the leaders and myself are VR 1+

We are looking for anyone who wants to join and help us grow to be a big guild. our website is [The Elder Cult](http://theeldercult.org/) we encourage you to sign up to learn about things we may be doing on certain days or to organize parties to do some dungeon delving.

Finally got to 50 members!!! and are looking to start setting up a guild trader but as of now we need a bit more members to secure a guild trader (incase we go below 50 members).

We have decided to extend vampire bites to dedicated members of the guild who stay active and helpful to other players. We are working on getting werewolf for the guild but as of now no one has it.

More things to come soon.

If you want to join as I said please sign up for the website or hit me or the other co leaders up on the PS4.
My PSN is Fireenn, The leader's PSN: DeVoidCoder, The other co-leader's PSN: xNeox09, Murumasu. Just contact one of us or all of us asking to join and we will get you into the guild asap.

You can leave your psn in the comments below, or if you do not feel comfortable leaving the comments there just message me or the other leaders listed above on the ps4.
Edited by Fireenn on June 20, 2015 3:47AM
  • Fireenn
    Fireenn
    bump
  • jmaldona29
    I'm looking for a guild to join and start a pack I'm a Nord werewolf Psn is boltpride951.
  • Fireenn
    Fireenn
    bump
  • heartburnkid
    heartburnkid
    ✭✭✭
    I am looking for a guild that gets things done. I am trying to run dungeons and level up to get ready for raids.

Psn:ahhellno
  • Fireenn
    Fireenn
    Sent an invite

and bump
  • Fireenn
    Fireenn
    bump
  • dabulls7491
    dabulls7491
    ✭✭✭
    Please add dabulls7491
  • X_TOX1C1TY_X
    X_TOX1C1TY_X
    ✭✭
    I am definitely looking to join. Unfortunately I cannot access your site through my work computer. My PSN is X_TOX1C1TY_X.