The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Crown Store Updates – 6/18

• Attorneyatlawl
    Attorneyatlawl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    shiva7663 wrote: »
    Those triple buff consumables will tear a big chunk out of our crafter's reason to exist.

Why is that? The in game tri pots are not only better but also you dont have to spend real money on them.

Yar, so far ZOS has done a good job of making them convenient, but costly if you want to use cash for them and the XP pots. The in-game versions of consumables also have been stronger. For the consumables it's a nice easy way to start in if you're new, but once you're playing a few you won't really be looking at them. For the XP pots, for active players the in-game gold pricing is starting to hit the point already where it's reasonable (5-6k so far per 50-minute potion w/ passive), and I anticipate them continuing to dip over the course of the next 10 days or so until they settle at around the 3-3.5k mark for the forseeable future until a changeup happens that may affect it like the Imperial City. At 80 cents per hour in real cash for the XP scrolls, you'd have to really want to game it while barely playing otherwise, for them to make sense for regular and active players, particularly considering there are 3600 champion levels to work towards and the hourly price there. 3-4k is cheap enough that a good player will far more than pay for it multiple times in 50 minutes of grinding, popping the pot as they reach their grind destination ;). So yes, it eats away some of the vendorable/material stuff you get gold from, but it's not something that requires advance earning of gold to maintain when going out to grind :D.
    -First-Wave Closed Beta Tester of the Psijic Order, aka the 0.016 percent.
    Exploits suck. Don't blame just the game, blame the players abusing them!

-Playing since July 2013, back when we had a killspam channel in Cyrodiil and the lands of Tamriel were roamed by dinosaurs.
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Hello ZOS any news when the update is coming for consoles for XP potions? so you can take my monah.

XP potions will come to consoles sometime next month, though we don't have an exact date yet.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Volkodav
    Volkodav
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I wouldnt mind getting the armor in the top photo there.Why do they post photos wearing stuff we'll never get? XD