Elder Scrolls Online Ps4: How to find Bloodfiends(Infected and tired of the process to get it...)

leono9000
leono9000
Soul Shriven
HOW TO FIND BLOODFIENDS ON CONSOLE

Since there's none on console I though I should make It

I'm first going to say the moon phases are complete BS. They spawn indiscriminately on any moonphase. Those guides that say only newmoon for vamps and only fullmoon for wolves im guessing are made by people who don't want people to get it/and limit the population by using fact some fact but not all reverse psychology Idk but moonphase have not effect it's just wait for night and they might spawn.

Second If your going to pay make sure you get the bite(product) first then pay. You must go to the area where the vampirism questline starts if you actually want them to infect you. If they lead you anywhere else or they refuse and or don't know where it is they are scammers. The location is at the top right of the rift at the end of the road towards the mountains on the right.

Third try joining a vampire guild, like mine we prioritze bites for guild members and free of charge(I think it's stupid to charge someone for a gameplay mechanic everyone Fks up on purpose.)

I did find some on the Ps4 the other day so check the bottom, Werewolves spawn in the same area for the top locations I've found in case you have buddies that want that. It's really tidious looking for these things, I've been trying to find it since launch day -_-' yes I have nothing better to do :neutral: to much time on my hands but anyways.

Me my PSN: Is LEONO__
:/At the moment I can't bite anyone, for my vampire skill line is at level 2 right now.

You need level 6 to get the perk: Blood Ritual
It comes with a 7 day cooldown (Bethesda Why do you try to limit infectinon rates so much, it's not like there's Dk head players who are vampire hunters and try to limit us... oh yeah there is...

I hope you get infected or find a guild to infect you, hope this helps
If you have anymore locations with proof(a video/picture) of bloodfiends in an area that I missed let me know

So the red areas are where I encountered them in the video, and the blue areas are places that iv'e seen in guides for the pc version, but I failed to find any bloodfieds in that location.
untitled_1_by_leono9000-d8xrdxe.jpg
  • Ranique
    Ranique
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think you should put of the tin foil hat. Yes there are people killing the bloodfiends, and yes there are people scamming. It is a bad thing and despicable, but saying guides are misleading on purpose is just supersticious.

what you have to realize is that those guides are over a year old and where made in the time the pc-version was just out.

The purpose ZoS has with the way you contract the dissease is that it needs to be something random. You can't get it on purpose, unless you get it from another player. They have made statements that it is working the way they want it.

Now why are the guides not accurate. The simple reason is that they are a year old AND over a year, nobody really looked at them. The reason is that, on the pc, it is very easy to get a bite. any changes to spawnlocation or spawning times made since then are simply not documented.

why is this important?? Cause the same thing will happen on the console, no matter how hard some bad despicable trash is tryign to prevent it. It is a dissease spreading and it spreads quickly allready.

So the best advice is to not rush it. There is no difference between being a vampire since launch or being it since 2 months after launch. It is the same thing.
    Through me you pass into the city of woe:
    Through me you pass into eternal pain:
    Through me among the people lost for aye.

PC player - EU
    Options
  • leono9000
    leono9000
    Soul Shriven
    Ranique wrote: »
    I think you should put of the tin foil hat. Yes there are people killing the bloodfiends, and yes there are people scamming. It is a bad thing and despicable, but saying guides are misleading on purpose is just supersticious.

what you have to realize is that those guides are over a year old and where made in the time the pc-version was just out.

The purpose ZoS has with the way you contract the dissease is that it needs to be something random. You can't get it on purpose, unless you get it from another player. They have made statements that it is working the way they want it.

Now why are the guides not accurate. The simple reason is that they are a year old AND over a year, nobody really looked at them. The reason is that, on the pc, it is very easy to get a bite. any changes to spawnlocation or spawning times made since then are simply not documented.

why is this important?? Cause the same thing will happen on the console, no matter how hard some bad despicable trash is tryign to prevent it. It is a dissease spreading and it spreads quickly allready.

So the best advice is to not rush it. There is no difference between being a vampire since launch or being it since 2 months after launch. It is the same thing.

I hate typing lol(I always sound like i'm bashing or trying to be mean). I realize and know most guides are old, some misleading. Wasn't really trying to bash on the guide guess it came out that way with the first right. The reason I said the guides were misleading, is because were I was told wasn't were it was, I can't stress this enough but, they're old.

Again wasn't trying to bash on other guides etc. It sorta came out that way. was trying to make a guide for console gamers that's up to date for us.

Also me saying the guides where misleading I don't understand how it's superstitious if I have video evidence to back it up. It's not like im trying to limit the vampire population or anything *nervous twitch*.

Im not a vampire hunter *sweating*

*erratic laughter*

*snaps neck*

But in all seriousness I just wanted to make a guide for console users instead of them using old references and kind of make their own etc. The first thing I said was to rear console gamers to console guides as opposed to old pc guides did't mean to sound bashy and or supersticious as you said.
    Options
  • Ranique
    Ranique
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, it was not only a point bout the guides, but mostly a message to chill. In a month or two population will be on track and settled down. Then nobody gives anything again for guides and stuff. so chilldown, relax, play the game and have fun. If you don't get a bite today? who cares, there is always another day (and another, and another). The reason some bad people can make it so bad is cause people desire it too much.

In trading there is a saying. If an offer is too good to be true, it likely isn't true. The same principle applies here.
    There is no much difference between a vampire at level 15 then a vampire at veteran rank 10. You still got plenty of time to level it and it is still the same dissease with benefits. So if anyone starts relaxing bout and stop seeing it as a race, those bad people have lost.
    Through me you pass into the city of woe:
    Through me you pass into eternal pain:
    Through me among the people lost for aye.

PC player - EU
    Options
  • Uriel_Nocturne
    Uriel_Nocturne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This is well done, and I thank you for it. :)

twitch.tv/vampire_nox
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say no to Crown Crates!

Options
  • myslappedbyfishb14_ESO
    myslappedbyfishb14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    I will happily join a vampire guild to get the bite. Almost been scammed multiple times will even give you werewolf when the cooldown is off in 5 days.
    Options
  • TrofoHawk
    TrofoHawk
    ✭✭✭
    Standing at a so-called Bloodfiend - spawn, waiting till after the servers are up again, and I`ll stay there till I get my bite or infection or whatever, then I`ll leave.
    I`ll also give a bit to all those within my guild ( New Order, Ebonheart ) for free, I don`t really care that much about gold :)
    Options
  • leono9000
    leono9000
    Soul Shriven
    @TrofoHawk Cool that your doing that, we need more people like you on eso
    Options
  • TrofoHawk
    TrofoHawk
    ✭✭✭
    leono9000 wrote: »
    @TrofoHawk Cool that your doing that, we need more people like you on eso

Thanks, yeah I just don`t see the point in being a greedy sob...
    I`m ebonheart on EU servers though, if there should be anyone interested :)
    Options
  • Allentrill
    I've given up on bloodlines on daggerfall. Too many vamp killers killing the friends as soon as they spawn.oh well ill keep this info in case the scammers all get banned...lol
    Options
  • OzJohnD
    OzJohnD
    ✭✭✭✭
    Everyone knows the phenomenon of trying to hold your breath underwater - how at first it's alright and you can handle it, and then as it gets closer and closer to the time when you must breathe, how urgent the need becomes, the lust and the hunger to breathe. And then the panic sets in when you begin to think that you won't be able to breathe - and finally, when you take in air and the anxiety subsides...that's what it's like to be a vampire and need blood.

Francis Ford Coppola - BS Dracula: The Film and the Legend

Options
  • leono9000
    leono9000
    Soul Shriven
    @OzJohnD
    What do you mean?
    Options
  • JeremyT.M
    JeremyT.M
    Soul Shriven
    What is the name of your guild? Are you still giving out free bite? Ebonheart, NA
    Options
  • djdamianza
    djdamianza
    Soul Shriven
    @leono9000 I can seem to find you on PSN with the I'D you gave Above
    Options
  • djdamianza
    djdamianza
    Soul Shriven
    I get very dispondent trying to get bit ,Iv been going almost every night cycle to the spots where they spawn ,but I have yet to even see them spawn ,maybe I'm getting there to late or something but it really is annoying .
    Options
  • leono9000
    leono9000
    Soul Shriven
    @djdamianza Sorry I get lots of friend requests just to bite, send me one with your this forum name, I'm biting someone 7/10/15 they asked for it first sorry I'll have one available on 7/17/15 if your willing to wait.
    Options
  • Raybehan
    Raybehan
    Hey looking for vampire or werewolf bite am willing to pay 10,000gold
    Options
  • Pyro117
    Pyro117
    ✭✭
    Thanks for the information. I know several people who still uses those old PC guides as facts for the PS4. They are constantly watching the moon phases for the chance at a bite.

Options
  • Warrior6310
    Warrior6310
    Soul Shriven
    Hello I am looking for a vampire bite and was wondering if you or anyone would be able to help me out? Psn Warrior6310
    Options
  • gilbegger
    gilbegger
    ✭✭✭
    There is a thread dedicated to Vamp/WW bites for each console. Its pretty reliable also. Ask there and you will getr a response. Just remember to return the favor and bite someone for free also.

Im pretty sure its in the last category ...at the bottom of the forums page.
    Options
  • ZOS_Brett
    ZOS_Brett
    ✭✭✭
    Greetings,

Based on all the requests we've seen posted by folks looking for vampire/werewolf bites, we've created individual threads for players on each console server to coordinate these bites. Please use the thread for your console and server to post what you're looking for or find willing victims.

Xbox One - NA
    Xbox One - EU
    PlayStation 4 - NA
    PlayStation 4 - EU

Additionally, we don’t allow trading or selling on the forums, so if you’re looking for a bite, or what to offer, it needs to be a free exchange. Thanks!
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited Moderation Team - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Options
    Staff Post
  • IOUAT
    IOUAT
    ✭✭✭
    I like the picture you drew lol.
    Options
  • RedRoomGaming
    RedRoomGaming
    ✭✭✭
    This vamp guild still active? I'm ps4 EU server. And ebonheart pact.
    PS4 Eu Server
    • Stampler - RedRoomGaming - V16
    • Mageblade - Beard Of Molag - v3
    • High Elf Sorc - Man Of Potato - V16
    Options