Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Which factions to go with

Gamer2075
Gamer2075
Soul Shriven
I have the code that allowed my character to be in any of the faction. No matter what race. Could you tell what the factions are like. heres what I know.
Ebonheart: There don't real like each other.
Daggerfall: Most stable of the three factions
Aldmeri: go over reason and bliver human are not fit to rule.
  • OzJohnD
    OzJohnD
    ✭✭✭✭
    depends, there is no real advantage or disadvantage on faction choice unless you are wanting to PvP then check to make sure there is not a faction that consistently gets smashed ... you don't want to join them.

If you want to roleplay then choose based on your toon's back story

The only other reason to choose is the world environment appearances

Green grasses and forest vs desert and lava flow vs snowy expanses and mountains
    Everyone knows the phenomenon of trying to hold your breath underwater - how at first it's alright and you can handle it, and then as it gets closer and closer to the time when you must breathe, how urgent the need becomes, the lust and the hunger to breathe. And then the panic sets in when you begin to think that you won't be able to breathe - and finally, when you take in air and the anxiety subsides...that's what it's like to be a vampire and need blood.

Francis Ford Coppola - BS Dracula: The Film and the Legend

• Ranique
    Ranique
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, besides PvP, the landscape and theme of the maps are important to me,

Daggerfall: medieval wester europe (e.g. Franch or England). and persian sand desert (and architecture). So a bit like Aladin meets Arthur.

Ebonheart pact: volcano's, swamps and icy regions. Architecture is Aztec and Vikings. A bit like Mad max meets aztecs meets vikings.

Aldmeri dominion: Elven woodlands and asian ninja catpeople. It is a bit like Lord of the Rings meet Mulan (with a litterbox twist)

Through me you pass into the city of woe:
    Through me you pass into eternal pain:
    Through me among the people lost for aye.

PC player - EU
  • Volkodav
    Volkodav
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    If you want to level up quickly and fairly easily,do the Ebonheart pact.For some reason it always runs my char up great.If you want a really friendly environment,do the Altmeri Pact.Save the Daggerfall pact for last.
    Its just me,I dont like Glenumbra and following areas at all.--