Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Werewolves are out

jmaldona29
IN riften. I see a lot of people posting on the other forum with no one helping. Here's my part. Just south of the Honrich Tower Wayshrine
  • OnThaLoose
    OnThaLoose
    ✭✭✭
    I looked yesterday, didn't see any. If you see any today could you msg me? I'm on xbox one NA server EP
  • jmaldona29
    OK. I think there's only a 1 hour window. I took the bite yesterday. Now looking for a wolf pack to run with. I'll message you here if i see them again.
  • SkinnyDG
    SkinnyDG
    ✭✭✭
    This reminds me of high school all over again. The werewolves are the "cool" kids and I'm not a werewolf. So what can someone do to get infected when there are people camping the spawns? It's obvious people don't just give bites out. Talk about a frustrating experience.

PSN: Skinny_DG_
    NA Server
    35 Nightblade
  • jmaldona29
    Yeah. I wasn't getting any help on the forums. I just pushed my way in. Most people were trying to kill the wolves. Also. I'm on ps4 server. Not sure the spawn times are the same. I don't mind helping people with a bite but I'm trying to get into a wolf pack first