The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

(Xbox One) Looking for Chill RolePlayers ready to stick Together!!

StonelyLonerKid
What's up dudes, I'm 20 and I'm looking to Find other RolePlayers that take the game slowly and Playfully. There's so much to get out of this game that I can't just be limited to the small group of friends I know. If anybody reading this Likes Goofing off, Having fun together, grouping up, 100%ing, Starting a guild, then message me on Xbox Live letting me know where you saw this and we'll start playing immediately!! i'm down for making a new character but i want to have an initial group of at least 4 people ready to play before we start anything. At lvl 10 I will be Creating a Guild (High Society Mafia) for my Gaming Community and I would like these RolePlayers to possibly be the Founders of the Guild with me! Please only message me if you have a mic and are around 20ish. I stream, so often I will be responding to Chatters, If you want to keep up with those conversations you'll have to watch the Stream. The Party Chat is also captured in the Stream loud and clear so Please no problems with Mics or background noise or I won't be able to Play with you. My schedule is from around noon everyday to whenever i feel like I've been on long enough lol. My Gamertag is StonelyLonerKid so I'm looking forward to hearing from you guys and getting s group set up within the hour!