Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Level 45 no quests

coolboot7-OG-
I recently hit 45 and cant find anymore quests in coldharbour. I heard that the spider daedra are good to farm, but i dont know where they are.
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmmm, sounds like you must have missed a whole bunch of stuff along the way. On my latest VR char, i was trying really hard *not* to over-level and still hit VR1 before i got to do the dance with Molag ...

But, the good news is, at level 45 you will be able to finish the main quest, take down Molly and move to the Silver zones.
    smile.gif
  • coolboot7-OG-
    i dont get the misson for molag till level 50 i think. I did the hollow city quests in coldharbour and no others if there are more. But how would i go to fight molag?
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You've missed a ton along the way. I've always hit VR1 before I'm 1/3 of the way through Coldharbour.
    Caius Drusus Imperial DK (DC)
    Bragg Ironhand Orc Temp (DC)
    Neesha Stalks-Shadows Argonian NB (EP)
    Falidir Altmer Sorcr (AD)
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Isabeau Runeseer Breton Sorc (DC)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
    Tylera the Summoner Altmer Sorc (EP)
    Svari Snake-Blood Nord DK (AD)
    Ashlyn D'Elyse Breton NB (EP)
    Filindria Bosmer Temp (DC)
    Vigbjorn the Wanderer Nord Warden (EP)
    Hrokki Winterborn Breton Warden (DC)
    Basks-in-the-Sunshine Argonian Temp
    Someone stole my sweetroll
  • coolboot7-OG-
    yeah i pretty much skipped deshan and stonefalls
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i dont get the misson for molag till level 50 i think. I did the hollow city quests in coldharbour and no others if there are more. But how would i go to fight molag?
    I'm pretty sure i have beaten Molly before level 50 ...

If i recall correctly, the prophet will spawn after you stop the plane meld (not part of the main quest!) regardless of your character level.
    idea.gif
  • coolboot7-OG-
    Is the plane meld part of the hollow city quest line?
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is the plane meld part of the hollow city quest line?

Yes, it's the end of the fighters guild and mages guild quests. After that, the prophet will appear and the quest to kill Molby starts.
    smile.gif
  • coolboot7-OG-
    Well i have that quest finished; I guess ill just have to wait
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well i have that quest finished; I guess ill just have to wait

You may need to leave the zone and port somewhere else to trigger the prophet ...
    idea.gif
  • coolboot7-OG-
    ok thanks
  • Volkodav
    Volkodav
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Heck,I cant even get to Coldharbour and I'm level 32.
  • Woolenthreads
    Woolenthreads
    ✭✭✭✭
    Heck,I cant even get to Coldharbour and I'm level 32.

You can't get to Coldharbour until you meet with Vanus Galerion after doing the last Harborage Quest at L40. Galerion will ask for aid meeting with the Faction Leaders and it will eventually get you to Coldharbour
    Oooh look, lot's of Butterflies! Wait! Butterflies? Get out of here Sheo, stop bugging me!

Having issues with Provisioning Writs? A list of problem Writs and people willing to help in game can be found in this Thread