The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Getting error in bank after using guild store

hfwilliams1ub17_ESO
I get the Attached UI error box when trying to deposit any item into the bank, after I have fut items up for sale in guild store. Cannot move item without logging off character and then logging back on.
  • hfwilliams1ub17_ESO
    Forgot to mention that I also tried turning off all addons and still had the problem.
    Thanks
    Options
  • ZOS_Gideon
    ZOS_Gideon
    ✭✭
    Hi, @hfwilliams1ub17_ESO. The problem is definitely being caused by an addon. The first part of the error message shows that a private function is being accessed by insecure (in other words, addon) code.

Those private functions are ones that only our UI is allowed to interact with for security reasons, which is why an error message is generated when addons try to use them.
    Gameplay Programmer - The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited
    Options
    Staff Post