The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Xbox One: Items stuck in inventory.

noladude
noladude
I've been having issues with certain items not showing in my inventory.

Example: I have 200 steel ingots. They do not show in my inventory but I am still able to craft items with them. Because of this, I am unable to transfer these ingots into my bank.

I've lossed themed armor sets and weapons thinking that I successfully transferred them to my bank but did not.

Is this a known bug? Is there some kind of fix? Or have I just done something noobish?
  • noladude
    noladude
    EDIT: it also occupies valuable inventory space, some of which I've purchased from the crown store.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you sure they are not already in the Bank? The Crafting Stations have access to both your inventory and what is in the bank.

Hint Most people store the crafting mats they are currently using for their level in the bank and use a Mule Character to store the excess until needed.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• noladude
    noladude
    Nestor wrote: »
    Are you sure they are not already in the Bank? The Crafting Stations have access to both your inventory and what is in the bank.

Hint Most people store the crafting mats they are currently using for their level in the bank and use a Mule Character to store the excess until needed.

Yes i'm sure. I had a set of themed armor that I knew I'd transferred yet they still were in my inventory. I could not equip, but I was able to improve them at the blacksmith.
  • traigusb14_ESO2
    traigusb14_ESO2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    noladude wrote: »

Yes i'm sure. I had a set of themed armor that I knew I'd transferred yet they still were in my inventory. I could not equip, but I was able to improve them at the blacksmith.

Right.
    You can use anything you have in bank for crafting (including improvement).
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You can improve and or decon things that are in the bank.

When you look at the item, you will see a little Bank or Bag Symbol next to the Count. That tells you if the item is in your bank or your bag space. Or both if you see both icons.

Edited by Nestor on June 17, 2015 3:56PM
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• noladude
    noladude

You can improve and or decon things that are in the bank.

When you look at the item, you will see a little Bank or Bag Symbol next to the Count. That tells you if the item is in your bank or your bag space. Or both if you see both icons.
    Double checked and the items aren't in my bank or inventory but are still av available for use at blacksmith station.
  • whyB
    whyB
    ✭✭✭
    Stupid question....do you have the equipped?