Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

OCEANIC & USA GUILD RECRUITING!! (ebonheart)

selene1987
Underworld Originals is currently recruiting 18+ active members to join. We are a small guild yet friendly, active and fun that is slowly increasing in numbers. IF YOU ARE ALONE then join us now.. DONT BE ALONE EVER AGAIN. We aim at pve and dungeon runs! (pvp in the near future) If you are after a drama free guild that will help you with quests or simply wana party with someone then this is the guild for you.

OCEANIC AND USA PLAYERS ARE WELCOME!! (female & male players too, im a chick :) )
  • selene1987
    LEAVE YOUR PSN NAME HERE :)
  • Heathenpride
    Heathenpride
    ✭✭✭
    Sounds awesome Selene! Myself and my GF are in Aus, PSN names below coming in PM :)

Edit: No permission for PM, here they are:

Heathenpride
    MadameDoom

Edited by Heathenpride on June 17, 2015 12:28PM
    Looking for a good NA PS4 guild that offers a bit of everything? New to the game and lost? Need some guidance and help?
    Look no further, Ebonheart Guild of Shadow has been here since launch and we got you!
    PSN message Heathenpride for an invite.
  • selene1987
    Great! I shall add you both :)
  • AdamRS
    AdamRS
    Soul Shriven
    This one seems fun. Count me in.

Soccernerd91
  • selene1987
    Adam,

I will add you :)
  • Heathenpride
    Heathenpride
    ✭✭✭
    Selene, we've been away all weekend but are on our way home now, that's why you've not seen us.

Look forward to seeing you and other members soon :)
    Looking for a good NA PS4 guild that offers a bit of everything? New to the game and lost? Need some guidance and help?
    Look no further, Ebonheart Guild of Shadow has been here since launch and we got you!
    PSN message Heathenpride for an invite.
  • Threeplay
    Threeplay
    Soul Shriven
    Hey Selene,

I'm from NZ looking for some people to play with. Would love to join :)

PSN: Threeplae
  • selene1987
    Hey. will add you both to the guild :) Please accept