Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

MAIN QUEST BUGGED

skavid987
skavid987
OKAY I HAVE PLAYED ALL THE WAY THROUGH THE MAIN STORY LINE AND I GOT BUGGED ON THE LAST MISSION I WAS SO MAD AND FURIOUS I COULDNT FINISH THE GAME AND GO TO VETERAN AREAS SO THEN I MAKE ANOTHER CHARACTER TO LEVEL UP TO 50 AGAIN IM LEVEL 20 AND ON THE 2ND STORY MISSION AND IT BUGGED ON ME AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM VERY UPSET SO FORGIVE ME
i have spent so much time and money on this game and it is so uncalled for for a game to do that
  • skavid987
    skavid987
    i am on xbox 1
  • ZOS_ArtG
    Hello skavid987,

Though we do understand main story quest bugs to be a very bothersome issue which may hinder gameplay to a certain extent, you have already provided this information within the discussion here. As this is already a Developer Discussion and provided constructive feedback, we should be able to find a resolution to this relatively quickly.

We will be closing this thread as keeping threads consolidated allows us to help players more efficiently and facilitates the visibility of different issues. We encourage you to head to the above thread to continue seeking support.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.