The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Vagrant Dynasty! ebonheart vampire/werewolf guild, FREE BITES, and focusing on pve pvp and trading.

DIENASTY9
DIENASTY9
✭✭✭
i make and effort not to let people charge other guild members for bites, and we try to hook all members up as soon as possible.

focused on bolstering numbers and ridding nirn of the ww/vamp spawn killers and bite price boosters. we ask that once bitten you pay it forward at least once.
i had to pay 20k to start the vampire side, i am sick of greedy people killing off the spawns. that is the main basis behind this guild.

once we have the numbers the goal is to have a solid team to rely on for trading, crafting, pve, and pvp. we want this to be a very generalized guild capable of doing anything. in a week i have hit vet rank 2, and we hope to see others progress as well!

fairly easy to rank within the guild, no set rules, no bs meetings, if you help out our members and abide by the pay it forward rule, you will be promoted. aside from that rule, it does not matter what you do! just have fun in any section of the game!

guild name is Vagrant Dynasty, drop a comment on here for invite,
or message me on psn, MLN_CLY_DIENASTY

be warned, there is a small wait list for bites, but guild members will come first!

sister guild is Thea Family, same basis, free bites. you will have to message me for that info!
"Tryn'a be a gentleman of sorts, tryn'a be a better man, of course"

welshassassin1987 (in regards to console community) : "Except the guy who continued to follow me around making chicken noises till I logged out. Or the one who shouts abuse because you didn't heal him when your not even a healer. Or the one that thinks everyone in Tamriel wants to here Gangsta Rap. I could go on. No doubt there are some decent folk out there, sadly not seeing them around at the moment."
  • Cozzaa89
    Cozzaa89
    Add me Cozzaa89 I need both and willing to help out guild also I'm on ps4 ebonheart eu
  • adkassonb14_ESO
    adkassonb14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    hey man I'd like to join the guild! I have a lot of free time on my hands so if I can join and get bit I can help give out a lot of bites :). my psn id is bigmackasson. I'm on pretty much all day everyday since I'm in between jobs. I'm on the NA server in the daggerfall covenant. Hit me up if you'd like :)

oops just realized you said ebonheart. I dont know if its a ebonheart only thing, but if is I apologize.
    Edited by adkassonb14_ESO on June 17, 2015 10:08AM
  • DIENASTY9
    DIENASTY9
    ✭✭✭
    Cozzaa89 wrote: »
    Add me Cozzaa89 I need both and willing to help out guild also I'm on ps4 ebonheart eu

will send as soon as psn fixes itself (again)

oh, your eu, you might be able to join, but im not sure on that. ill still try an invite, just realized your on a different server :(
    hey man I'd like to join the guild! I have a lot of free time on my hands so if I can join and get bit I can help give out a lot of bites :). my psn id is bigmackasson. I'm on pretty much all day everyday since I'm in between jobs. I'm on the NA server in the daggerfall covenant. Hit me up if you'd like :)

oops just realized you said ebonheart. I dont know if its a ebonheart only thing, but if is I apologize.

you are more than welcome to join us, but you will never be able to play with us, only access the store and guild related stuff. i have a rank specifically set for people who are in this situation XD (traitor) but all five of your guilds carry over to all 8 characters so if you make an alt you can gain a rank with us and get bites ect, and group!
    Edited by DIENASTY9 on June 17, 2015 10:38AM
    "Tryn'a be a gentleman of sorts, tryn'a be a better man, of course"

welshassassin1987 (in regards to console community) : "Except the guy who continued to follow me around making chicken noises till I logged out. Or the one who shouts abuse because you didn't heal him when your not even a healer. Or the one that thinks everyone in Tamriel wants to here Gangsta Rap. I could go on. No doubt there are some decent folk out there, sadly not seeing them around at the moment."
  • adkassonb14_ESO
    adkassonb14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    DIENASTY9 wrote: »
    Cozzaa89 wrote: »

will send as soon as psn fixes itself (again)

oh, your eu, you might be able to join, but im not sure on that. ill still try an invite, just realized your on a different server :(

you are more than welcome to join us, but you will never be able to play with us, only access the store and guild related stuff. i have a rank specifically set for people who are in this situation XD (traitor) but all five of your guilds carry over to all 8 characters so if you make an alt you can gain a rank with us and get bites ect, and group!

thats awesome. also I forgot to mention I have a level 7 nightblade in ebonheart lol. When psn fixes itself hit me up. until then I'll be leveling up that character. thanks again man :)