Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 16:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Crown Store Experience Booster

mtwiggz
mtwiggz
✭✭✭✭✭
Curious if any of the devs have an idea when the XP boosters will be added to the Crown Store. I've searched around the forums quite a bit and haven't stumbled across a specific date. Inquiring minds would love to know, especially this one. With summer here, work ramping up and personal obligations these things would sure come in handy. The ingame ones are nice and all, but I'm rather broke to be able to afford those.
  • Nifty2g
    Nifty2g
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    pls stop
    #MOREORBS
  • Yinmaigao
    Yinmaigao
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nifty2g wrote: »
    pls stop

He is asking a legitimate question... don't give him a hard time just because you don't like something.
  • JamilaRaj
    JamilaRaj
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Exp boosters absolutely NEED to be added to the cash shop. It is BASIC P2W mechanics for the whales to get ahead of the casuals and dominate them, and they are ENTITLED to have it.
  • necrodarklingb16_ESO
    It is only a matter of time till they come the Crown Store since they are a thing in the game now

cant decide if its funny or sad that there have been people that believed ZOS this would not happen with the latest development and Bethesdas complete disregard of their customers (Falloutshelter) I'm not surprised at all
    Edited by necrodarklingb16_ESO on June 17, 2015 2:04PM