Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Main quest??

blackhammer2760
blackhammer2760
Soul Shriven
Hey guys i just finished like the 3rd one for the main quest. The prophet said he will meet up with me soon once investigates how to rescue that one girl and i haven't seen him yet? Any help would be greatly appreciated!
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The main quest reappears every 5 levels, so you'll get a message from the Prophet at Level 5/10/15/20/ etc. He will usually appear when you enter the main city in a zone after hitting the required level.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • Ranique
    Ranique
    ✭✭✭✭
    As endodoc said. There is only one story where you have to rescue a girl (although I wouldnt call lyris a "girl", if she would hear she would slap us in the face for it). That is the second or third step of the main story (depending on how you count) and it is the storystep you do at level 10.
    Through me you pass into the city of woe:
    Through me you pass into eternal pain:
    Through me among the people lost for aye.

PC player - EU