The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Invisible people

jalott
jalott
Soul Shriven
I'm having problems in the game where you certain people are invisible. Not human but computer generated. They range from quest givers to enemies, but the problem is I'll walk up because it says there is a quest and its says "click A to talk" but even when I click A I can't speak or see these people. This isn't a huge deal but it becomes a problem when I'm doing s quest and an enemy is invisible. I can't see them or attack them but they can attack and kill me. This has happened on more than one occasion in different locations of the game. It makes it nearly impossible to complete certain quests. I tried turning my console off and on and that helped for a bit but doesn't completely solve the problem. Any advice or patches to fix this would be appreciated.
  • Talcon
    Talcon
    ✭✭✭
    This is a well known issue, the fix and status are all over these forums. You should try looking around, perhaps even looking at the "Known Issues" thread.
  • twhiting9275
    Reboot your console
  • brentedgub17_ESO
    brentedgub17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Quitting the game usually works for me. Then you have to get back in queue to get back in though. :(
  • jalott
    jalott
    Soul Shriven
    Awesome, thanks for the help.