The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Getting stuck on loading screen

TEKno_EU
TEKno_EU
Soul Shriven
Hi,

I'm encountering getting stuck on the loading screen more and more often. The fix is hitting xbox home button then quitting the game. This is such a massive inconvenience and a hindrance when playing. I can appreciate new games have issues etc and there are bigger problem, however it's been a week now and restarting is a fix.

Thanks...

p.s. I apologise if it's a repost or it's covered in the common issues.
Edited by TEKno_EU on June 16, 2015 8:40PM
  • pilsbury65
    pilsbury65
    ✭✭✭
    We are having the same problem, and I'm doing the same as you. Mostly doing this gets us back playing again.
    So annoying though when you complete a quest and the screen that loads you back to another area crashes out.

Still having some fun though.
  • DashMasters
    DashMasters
    Soul Shriven
    Yeah I had a lot of problems today and reset/hard reset have not helped. Once it disconnected after a automatic teleport and after relogg I could not talk, attack or use skills but thankfully another relogg fixed it but now I am paranoid it could Corrupt my character if it happens again. EU server.
  • therealmobiius
    therealmobiius
    Soul Shriven
    I'm having an issue where i'm trapped in shademist enclave. Every time I try to leave, either through the two entrances, or by warping to a wayshrine, I get a 'cannot connect to server' error. Tried restarting, reloading, power cycling, with no luck. (It's now been 20 minutes, and typing this with an xbox controller HURTS!!)