The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Aldmeri Dungeon partner needed.

Gruncet
Gruncet
Hey need one more for level 12 dungeon. Must be a part of aldmeri though no ebonheart or dagger fall please add me on Xbox @Athelas sin
  • HerculesGL
    May be a silly question but I'm new to the game.
    What difference does it make which allegiance you are when running a group dungeon ?
  • Gruncet
    Gruncet
    U can't play in my group if not same alliance
  • starlizard70ub17_ESO
    starlizard70ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @HerculesGL you can only group, or even see people who are in the same alliance. It's like they're playing the same game but in a different instance. The only time you're allowed to see people in a different alliance is in Cryodiil. And there you're trying to kill them.
    "We have found a cave, but I don't think there are warm fires and friendly faces inside."
  • Gruncet
    Gruncet
    Yup and alot of people don't like the aldmeri alliance due to the crap the alliance has done in past games.
  • HerculesGL
    Ah I see. That explains a lot.
    Thanks.
  • HerculesGL
    Another quick question whilst I'm bombing into your thread.....
    How often can you run the dungeons?
    As in if I run Fungal Grotto more than once will I receive loot drops ?
    Or is it similar to something like Destiny where you can only run it once a week ?
  • Gruncet
    Gruncet
    Lol I just getting into dungeons love them so far. I'm a healer though so have to have a strong ally. Regarding drops I don't know. I'm still learning a lot about this game all I have done is mastered making money