The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Looking 4 mature, light RP, friendly Ebonheart Pact Guild

DrizzitDoUrden
DrizzitDoUrden
Soul Shriven
adult gamer long time TES fan, with MIC(MIC courtesy is very important to me, I don't wanna hear everything going on in your background as you don't wanna hear mine, lol I like to actually collect all the books in sets and read them (lol ahh Ima geek I know) in the previous games. It really sucks that I'm not gonna be able to collect everything in this game, I'd like to be in a guild thats easy to group with and having some guildmates to talk/listen to while soloing and learning the game and then to raid/group/pvp in Cyrodiil in the endgame. I play as a Dunmer Nightblade, build to resemble a Ranger, Bow/dual sword for DPS in groups, as a crafter I will be pursuing alchemy/enchanter/tailor as my specialties in that order. I am a serious Thieves Guild/DB enthusiast and I'm convinced they are in the game but we have to find them on our own and I will be looking for them! Thanks - walkbyfaith76 PSN
  • BigDSoulReaper
    Hello! I would like to invite you to Immortal Kings! we are a fun care free alliance that all members are willing to help eachother. If your interested, go to Immortalkingsaoe.proboards.com and sign up for the site and also fill out the ESO application. this will allow you to get in on our forums which will be easy for us all to communicate even when were not home playing. also we will be using it to plan events. Hope to see you there.

Immortal Kings GuildMaster
    immortalkingz.com
    There are greats, there are legends, then there are Immortals!
  • walls66
    walls66
    We started a ebonheart vamp guild we are all in 30's right now as far as age. My psn is ghostlychill