Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Quests with friends?

PaTrillLife
I send a invite to my group but they apparently don't see any objectives. How can I fix this and we can start doing quests together ?
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you sharing at the beginning of the quest, rather than once you have already completed some steps? As well, are they ensuring they actually received the quests and have it as active in their quest log? Some quests are not shareable, and many many quests will start the friends you shared it to at the beginning of the quest... not at the point that you are at.
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord