Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Last offer for WW bite because people won't bite.

Standard
Standard
✭✭
10k and vamp bite when it comes in... Didn't want to go that high, but oh well.
  • XxxKiLlErKaMxxX
    System?
    Server?
    Alliance?
  • Uriel_Nocturne
    Uriel_Nocturne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I wish I had the cash and the Lycanthropy to trade to you. I'm looking for a Vampire bite, but I has no money and no rabid-puppy disease...

twitch.tv/vampire_nox
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say no to Crown Crates!

• XxxKiLlErKaMxxX
    I can get one of my friends to bite you.I've been trying for vampire since launch.
  • codenamesmoooth
    codenamesmoooth
    Soul Shriven
    Need a WW bite

Ps4

American server

Got 10k for the bite
  • codenamesmoooth
    codenamesmoooth
    Soul Shriven
    Oh and I'm Aldmeri Dom alliance
  • xXMLGXZombieXx
    I'll pay for a vamp or ww bite as well ill pay 15k
    Ebornhart Xbox one gt is xXMLGXZombieXx
  • xXMLGXZombieXx
    Euro server
  • Uriel_Nocturne
    Uriel_Nocturne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I wish I had the cash and the Lycanthropy to trade to you. I'm looking for a Vampire bite, but I has no money and no rabid-puppy disease...
    I just thought of this.

I have a friend who is a Werewolf. He might be willing to bite you. We're on Xbox One though. What system and Alliance are you?

twitch.tv/vampire_nox
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say no to Crown Crates!

• ZOS_UlyssesW
    ZOS_UlyssesW
    ✭✭✭
    Greetings everyone.
    We are closing this thread because we do not allow trading or buy/sell threads on our forums.

That said, there is currently an active thread here where players are giving out free bites. We encourage you to head to that thread if you want help becoming a Vampire or a Werewolf. Thank you for your understanding.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.