Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [EXTENDED] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 4:00PM EDT (20:00 UTC)

Vampirism quest help

Airborn619
I just got the vampirism bite and am looking for Vorundil, I am Ebon Heart and went to Fallowstone Hall wayshrine but don't see him and can't find him at any other wayshrine. Can someone please explain how to find him. Does it need to be night time? Or do you have to wait a certain amount of time? Please help!
  • Ranique
    Ranique
    ✭✭✭✭
    have you tried relogging?? that often helps to get him to spawn.
    Through me you pass into the city of woe:
    Through me you pass into eternal pain:
    Through me among the people lost for aye.

PC player - EU
  • Airborn619
    Yea I quit out and everything
  • Pizzonage
    Pizzonage
    ✭✭
    Did you quit the app?
  • Airborn619
    Yep, I went to the closest wayshrine to where I was bit and cannot find him near any wayshrine. Is there another location?
  • supergenk
    supergenk
    Soul Shriven
    If your on ebonheart pact u need to go to riff and go to the south gate he will be outside there
  • Airborn619
    You mean north I found him
  • TheJackal45
    mine showed up as a scroll and i just entered the crypt as soon as i read the scroll.