Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Getting ready to get first guild together with my Xbox One friends

WarriorWriter
WarriorWriter
Soul Shriven
So a couple of my friends and I are planning to put a guild together in the near future and I am kind of doing a check list in preparation for it. The guild will be for Xbox One players and will have a main objective to pretty much just have fun and do awesome crap. Raids, PvP, partnering for story quests, helping lower level player, and even naked tea parties will all be acceptable things we can do as a guild. It will be designed to have a broad range of like minded people who all enjoy doing different things whether it is in-game or IRL.

The main thing I am having a hard time figuring out is how to manage the potentially large number of members the guild could eventually have (obviously the guild will start small and hopefully expand). So far the only real solid thing I know for sure that my friends and I who start this guild will be the initial "leadership" and as we expand additional "leaders" will be "promoted" accordingly. This way we have enough people who can organize people and multiple events at any point during the day. But that's all I got. Is there perhaps an website where we can also manage the guild? Is there any thing that veteran ESO/MMORPG guild leaders found useful as far as organizing and recruiting and general managing of a guild?