Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Ability to remove a character from a Campaign!

Hadan_of_Rift
Hadan_of_Rift
✭✭✭✭
Please add this. I use to play in all 3 factions and I now only play in 1 faction. However, 4 campaigns are locked to me because my old characters can not remove themselves from their home & guest campaigns.

With so few campaigns this is just silly that this feature has not been added already. Thanks
  • lolo_01b16_ESO
    lolo_01b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I agree with you, this would be a nice addition.

However, if you set your home campaigns to be the same as the guest campaign of a character, only 2 campaigns will be locked for you.
  • Hadan_of_Rift
    Hadan_of_Rift
    ✭✭✭✭
    I agree with you, this would be a nice addition.

However, if you set your home campaigns to be the same as the guest campaign of a character, only 2 campaigns will be locked for you.
    Thank you. I didn't know you could set them to be the same. Seems a little weird, but that's a little work around. I just read they are going to do a complete campaign reset when the new pvp stuff goes live so that will be nice.
  • Kobaal
    Kobaal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They said they are going to wipe all assigned campaign when they implement their June PvP Update.
    Edited by Kobaal on June 16, 2015 10:28PM
    Kobaal - VR16 Dragon Knight - PC [NA] Azura Star
    Kobaal Shadowborn - VR16 NightBlade - PC [NA] Azura Star
    Kobaal Stormborn- VR3 Sorcerer - PC [NA] Azura Star
    Fat Old Templar - lvl 19 Templar - PC [NA] BwB
  • tengri
    tengri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kobaal wrote: »
    They said they are going to wipe all assigned campaign when they implement their June PvP Update.
    That they said.
    However, in a few months ppl will again be stuck/deadlocked in campaigns if they want to play toons in multiple alliances.

A simple toggle. "Automatically unhome/unguest when campaign ends", yes/no.
    You commit for one tour and after it is over you are out for good. Free of AP charge - I mean changing a campaign at the end is to cost 100 AP now. That's nothing and probably only there for technical reasons anyway?
    Or fine, don't make it free and take that 100 AP... no one cares about such a small amount.

Later you may or may not enlist for another (different) campaign if you want to.
    Why is that so complicated?