Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Werewolf bite

Woodfin95
Woodfin95
✭✭
Making a guild for giving people bites.
I will set the guild up once I have been bitten. I will offer the bite for free if people help and do the same for others.
EU server, DC PS4. Useful tips will be good as I need to become a werewolf first to help others
PS4 EU.
PSN:Woodfin-95
DC-Hellhounds
  • Ranique
    Ranique
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm on PC, so just some tips.

I think a guild that gives out free bites to people is a good idea and a great way of attracting members, but most people want more in a guild to actually stick around. This way people just join and will leave as soon as the bite is in the pocket.

Currently a werewolf bite is rare on the consoles, but it will spread soon enough and in a month or two it will be as common as the flu.
    Through me you pass into the city of woe:
    Through me you pass into eternal pain:
    Through me among the people lost for aye.

PC player - EU
  • Woodfin95
    Woodfin95
    ✭✭
    Cheers for advice pal, I was hoping they'd stick around once joined but I guess I'll get a few people like that. Tbh if I help others then that would be good as well
    PS4 EU.
    DC-Hellhounds
  • Fable-Four
    Woodfin95 wrote: »
    Making a guild for giving people bites.
    I will set the guild up once I have been bitten. I will offer the bite for free if people help and do the same for others.
    EU server, DC PS4. Useful tips will be good as I need to become a werewolf first to help others

I'm with the Aldmeri Dominion, but I will happily join and not just for the bite. Although I want it, I too wish to help others obtain this amazing disease :smiley:
  • Terrornado
    Terrornado
    Soul Shriven
    id love to join myself but alas my main is part of the ebonheart pact :/
  • Woodfin95
    Woodfin95
    ✭✭
    Anyone know when the full moon is?
    PS4 EU.
    DC-Hellhounds
  • snakeyez
    snakeyez
    Soul Shriven
    if you get bitten at early level will the quest stil be waiting for you once you hit level 38?
  • Woodfin95
    Woodfin95
    ✭✭
    You can do the quest once your bitten at any level
    PS4 EU.
    DC-Hellhounds
  • igorcallmegary3
    igorcallmegary3
    Soul Shriven
    console xbox one
    GT igorcallmegary3
    NA server
    Daggerfall Covenant

Werewolf bite
  • Woodfin95
    Woodfin95
    ✭✭
    will only be PS4 sorry
    PS4 EU.
    DC-Hellhounds
  • igorcallmegary3
    igorcallmegary3
    Soul Shriven
    awww
  • Woodfin95
    Woodfin95
    ✭✭
    we can still make a guild even if different factions. Just need someone with a bite to get the ball rolling
    PS4 EU.
    DC-Hellhounds