The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

a patch for consoles

nmrummie86
is there a eta on patching xbox one yet?? im still playing on the eu server cause its the only one tht loads...... i dont have time to wait in a queue for an hr
  • rashad_og
    rashad_og
    Soul Shriven
    I know they patched it a couple days ago but I don't think there were any major fixes yet. To be honest the NA server has been solid for me the last 3-4 days. You just have to wait 3-5 minutes to get in during the middle of the day but once you're in its been pretty smooth for me.
  • nmrummie86
    yea iv tried like 4 times at 45 min a piece, latest was last night and now im sitting at like 16 hrs into my toon on eu so i dunno if i really wanna switch now lol
  • dlepi24
    dlepi24
    ✭✭✭✭
    yeah, you'll probably regret not having any patience here soon. Unless you have a lot of friends in the EU server, obviously.
  • nmrummie86
    its not really a patience thing i only have a few hrs a night to play on weekdays...... once they resolve the server capacity stuff ill come to na its just frustrating to have tht issue, *** poor planing , i still love the game though
  • twhiting9275
    Sounds like you need a better network connection.
    I've had a few issues with connecting to NA, various times of the day, but usually not so much. 10-15 minutes login, tops
  • Tallowby
    Tallowby
    ✭✭✭
    Edited by Tallowby on June 16, 2015 6:03PM
    NEED THE HELP OF A 9 TRAIT MASTER CRAFTER ON XBOX ONE NA - ALL STYLES LIST ---> My known Styles
    Tallowby's Crafter Aid ...... CONSOLE - How to run a DPS Test

XBOX ONE NA - Guild The OTG (accepting applications)
    Arden Sul | Bosmer | Nightblade | CP160/531 | 9 Trait Master Crafter |
    Tallowby | Imperial | Templar | CP160/531 | 9 Trait Master Crafter | EVERY STYLE KNOWN!
    Freya Bolt | Altmer | Sorcerer | CP160/531 | Master Crafter |
    Wacko Smacko | Imperial | Dragon Knight | CP160/531 | Master Crafter |
  • twhiting9275
    or just a need for more servers. Not sure WHAT genius decided one server was enough.
  • SCAGNETTI4691
    The Xbox NA server has been running smooth the last few days, very little lag and and good load times. Sometimes the load times are slow for me but i re log sit in queue for a bit and its fine.