Maintenance for the week of June 3:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – June 5, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – June 5, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance June 5, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Xbox one bought digital imperial edition

guangui
guangui
✭✭
Hello,

I didn't get access to imperial and explorers pack dlc when i downloaded the game. I was upset and bought crowns to purchasing the imperial edition through the crown store which worked fine. I recently read that it was a glitch that i was infact supposed to have access to it and they are investigating the issue.

My question is, will i get reimbursed for the crowns i used for content i was already supposed to have but didn't because of a game error?

It would only seem fair. It might have been stupid in my part but i really wanted to be imperial with a white horse. I didn't buy the explorers pack.

Also i was under the impression that when i bought eso plus that i would have received the crowns immediately but a guess ill be receiving them starting next month ?

I know the game has a few glitches right now but i love the feel it gives when running around with friends stealing and looting.

I would just like to be reimbursed for that imperial purchase. It wasn't cheap.

And one final question. I Used to play an MMO called DC universe with an optional subscription as well. If the subscription was bought, you'd be prioritized when login in. Is it the same here or am i treated the same as non subscribers? I personally liked that benefit.

Thanks in advance for any helpful answers!
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I recommend contacting Support about the duplicate Imperial Edition. It shouldn't have been possible to buy it if you already had it, but I suspect that's part of the bug. They should be able to sort it out for you.

As for the subscription it doesn't give you priority in queues. You can see everything it does give listed on the store on this site. But basically its:
    • 1,500 crowns per month
    • 10% increase to XP and crafting research speed
    • Access to all DLC if/when we get some
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
    Options
  • OmniDevil
    OmniDevil
    ✭✭✭✭
    nvm, just reread your comment. I overlooked the "subscription" part ;)
    Edited by OmniDevil on June 17, 2015 11:15PM
    Rogue's Gallery (EP)(NA)(XB1)

Proud Member and Officer
    We’re recruiting for our ESO (Xbox One) Chapter
    ESO Application: Apply Here
    Homepage: http://www.roguesgalleryguild.com/
    TF Guild Page: http://tamrielfoundry.com/groups/rogues-gallery/
    Character List
    "Varyn Wryn" cp427 Nord Templar (Magicka DPS/Healer)
    "Maelis Artorius" cp427 Redguard Dragonknight (Stamina DPS)
    "Arius the Shade" cp427 Khajiit Nightblade (Stamina DPS)
    "Astalor Bloodsworn" Level 7 Altmer Sorcerer (Magicka DPS)
    Options