The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Soulless Enclave - NA Ebonheart Pact RP/Adventure Guild

Frozstee
Frozstee
✭✭✭
Greetings!
After poking around the forums and not really seeing any guilds that either perked my interest or were on the same server/clan, it was time to create a new guild. Soulless Enclave is an open-race guild of adventurers, one that is welcoming to those looking for something a bit more immersive than a typical stat and build focused PvP/Grind guild. The Enclave RP wise is more about adventuring, getting some friends together to explore the realm and delve knee deep into undead, while still taking the time to appreciate the finer things.

- Looking for friends to hunt/adventure with
- Want to play solo but still have guild benefits
- Not forced into any set build because it's mechanically better than another
- Don't have to be a Werewolf or Vampire
- Having helpful guildmates
- Enjoying the Elder Scrolls the way it's suppose to be

So there is just a bit of the overall scope of what the Enclave is hoping to be geared towards, a progressing guild of like-minded soulless adventurers that enjoy the lore and gameplay of The Elder Scrolls. If you would like to join the Soulless Enclave please feel free to add my gamertag Frozstee and likewise I will be glad to add you to the guild!

SoullessEnclave_zpsvi7bw8tx.jpg
Edited by Frozstee on June 16, 2015 1:06PM
GT: Frozstee = Xbox - NA =
"Bright Moons, and Sharp Claws my friends." - Zarum
  • Mechanicaldoll
    Mechanicaldoll
    Soul Shriven
    So I'm totally used to going it alone but I want people to adventure with that can be whimsical...I'm still learning everything there is to learn about eso, my first mmorp and don't want to be a burden. You sound like you're not too serious for someone still learning. I may join... inv me :) (gamertag is mechanicaldoll)
    Edited by Mechanicaldoll on June 16, 2015 2:15PM
    You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star. ~ Nietzsche
  • Frozstee
    Frozstee
    ✭✭✭
    Ha, same here. I'm used to playing alone as well but I still wanted to have guild benefits and meeting some fellow ESO players. Levels and experience doesn't really matter, my character is only currently a level 17 Dark Elf-Nightblade and I have not had too much experience with ESO, but I sure do love it so far.
    I will gladly send you an invite when I return home from work!
    GT: Frozstee = Xbox - NA =
    "Bright Moons, and Sharp Claws my friends." - Zarum